Author Topic: Illegal border crossers total over 10 million since Biden inauguration  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal border crossers total over 10 million since Biden inauguration
Total is greater than the individual populations of 41 states
By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor Oct 27, 2023

(The Center Square) – More than 10 million people have been reported illegally entering the United States since President Joe Biden took office in January 2021, the greatest number in history and of any administration.

They total more than the individual populations of 41 states.

The number of people illegally entering the country surged after Biden and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas halted many preexisting border security policies, advanced sweeping parole and other policies to release the greatest number of illegal foreign nationals into the country, encouraged people from all over the world t

https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_9d841124-7449-11ee-af4a-af115ad29337.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Re: Illegal border crossers total over 10 million since Biden inauguration
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 04:22:13 pm »
It's these reminders that make me believe that America is over. It's impossible to corral all these people and send them back, so they will stay here and completely change the culture of our nation.

Think about the politicians who have more allegiance to their former country than to ours. Think of how much they buck against the American system.

We have been overrun by these people. They have established their own voting districts. The camel's nose is in the tent. The tent's coming down, y'all. Thank a damn Democrat.  9999hair out0000

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Illegal border crossers total over 10 million since Biden inauguration
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 04:30:05 pm »
Pure Cloward-Piven. Right out of the book. It will take years to evict them, and this is a set-up for the next administration(s) to consume resources and effort to remove them.

Whoever is next, we have to secure the border.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis