Author Topic: Hamas Attack on Israel: Unearthed Documents Reveal Detailed Planning  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Hamas Attack on Israel: Unearthed Documents Reveal Detailed Planning

Revealed: Detailed Preparations for Gaza Attack
The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) has reported on startling revelations regarding the recent Hamas attack in the Gaza sector, Israel on October 7. Documents in the possession of Hamas militants suggested detailed mapping of Israeli cities, military bases, and penetration routes. The documents also outlined tactical guidelines, highlighting weaknesses in Israeli army’s armored vehicles, which likely facilitated the attack.

One such document outlined a specific penetration plan into the kibbutz Mephalsim. The plan suggested two groups of five militants and a commander carrying out the operation, with the expectation that Israeli military forces could arrive within a tight window of 3-5 minutes.

Long-Term Planning and Recruitment Drive
A representative from Hamas’s military wing stated that the attack had been in the pipeline since 2022, with the movement recruiting as many as 4,500 militants in preparation for the assault. However, despite the detailed planning and significant recruitment, the Israeli Defense Army successfully pushed back the militants, gaining control over the border with the Gaza sector. Nevertheless, there were significant casualties on both sides.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/hamas-attack-on-israel-unearthed-documents-reveal-detailed-planning/ar-AA1i8JRF
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson