Author Topic: Border Patrol Overwhelmed by Illegals in Lukeville, Arizona: Over 500 In Custody With No Help From B  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Overwhelmed by Illegals in Lukeville, Arizona: Over 500 In Custody With No Help From Biden Regime (VIDEO)

By David Greyson
Oct. 27, 2023 1:45 pm

The border is a never-ending crisis. No matter how bad it gets, the Biden regime cares nothing about it. It’s not because they lack resources, but instead, it’s simply that they want it to continue. They actually want the invasion because these thugs hate America.

Lukeville, Arizona is a major port of entry for illegal aliens to cross into the U.S. The Border Patrol agents here are overwhelmed with a continuous flow of illegals with no end in sight.

In the following video, you can see with your own eyes just how bad it is. There are over 500 illegals in custody near Organ Pipe National Monument in Lukeville. These agents can only do so much without the help of the Federal Government’s resources. This is the result: an invasion of our what is supposed to be a sovereign Nation.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/border-patrol-overwhelmed-illegals-lukeville-arizona-over-500-custody-414258/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson