Author Topic: Trump is Doing Well in Texas. Here's Why.  (Read 378 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump is Doing Well in Texas. Here's Why.
« on: October 25, 2023, 02:29:51 pm »
Trump is Doing Well in Texas. Here's Why.
Karen Townsend 8:41 AM on October 25, 2023

Former President Trump is doing well in Texas, thanks to rural and suburban voters. Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley do better than Trump in the cities.

In major cities in Texas, Trump is being outraised by DeSantis and Haley. In Houston, Dallas, and Austin, DeSantis and Haley easily outraise Trump. However, outside of the five biggest cities, Trump raised $3.8M according to the latest campaign reports. That is more than double the $1.7M DeSantis and Haley raised combined in the cities.

Interesting, right? It goes back more to the 2015-16 Trump than the 2020 Trump. Trump won rural voters and suburban voters more than Hillary. Hillary concentrated on large blue cities and both coasts while she took for granted everyone else. Then she was surprised when Trump won the Electoral College. The 2020 campaign of Trump was busy boasting that they won a higher than normal amount of black voters, mostly black men, and also impressive percentages of all minorities, for a Republican candidate. Trump looks more 2016 than 2020 right now, at least in Texas.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/10/25/trump-is-doing-well-in-texas-heres-why-n587457
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump is Doing Well in Texas. Here's Why.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 03:23:03 pm »
There is absolutely no scenario in which Biden, or any Democrat, takes Texas in 2024.

There were early polls in Texas in 2016 and 2020 that showed Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden leading Trump

But there was no way that neither were going to take Texas from Trump and it’s not gonna happen this time

And the margin would widen if Gavin Newsom was the candidate

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Trump is Doing Well in Texas. Here's Why.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 06:23:11 pm »
Rural areas tend not to be rich. I suspect money laundering.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024