Author Topic: It’s time for DC to get rid of Black Lives Matter Plaza once and for all  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It’s time for DC to get rid of Black Lives Matter Plaza once and for all
© Provided by Washington Examiner

Black Lives Matter Plaza is an unquestionable stain on our country's history. Naming a section of Washington, D.C., after Black Lives Matter was always a horrible idea.

It was predicated on radical Democrat-led racial hysteria and the agenda-driven lie that police indiscriminately kill black people, and it was named after a corrupt organization that capitalized on a wave of anti-police sentiment in the wake of George Floyd’s death. But BLM’s house of cards has fully collapsed, and it’s time to correct the egregious mistake of Black Lives Matter Plaza.

It was initially created as an act of defiance after the rioting and looting in 2020, based on the disinformation that police indiscriminately kill black people. The mural was a visual representation of saying “no more” to these alleged injustices.

But like the majority of BLM’s existence, it was all based on a lie. The organization spent years riling up people under the false political narrative of police shootings. However, numerous studies debunked the claims about police shootings, and other inquiries into the group revealed the fraudulent way BLM spent its donations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/it-s-time-for-dc-to-get-rid-of-black-lives-matter-plaza-once-and-for-all/ar-AA1iP3KB?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=df9d9b8e240f441ea6373839df3b4ff2&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good luck on that.