Author Topic: Marine Vet Coats Bullets in Bacon in Warning Video to 'Jihadists'  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Marine Vet Coats Bullets in Bacon in Warning Video to 'Jihadists'
Story by Matthew Impelli  •
20h

A U.S. Marine veteran shared a video on social media where he is seen covering bullets in bacon as a warning to 'jihadists" amid the conflict between Israel and Hamas militants.

On Instagram, U.S. Marine veteran Steven Gern posted a video on October 14 with a caption that reads, "Where's all you Jihadist? Let's get this Jihad going."

In the video, Gern is holding a gun with bullets placed in front of him as he says, "I was just asking about the jihadists, man...when do ya'll plan on getting this frigging jihad kicked off?"

"We're ready, so I was just wondering when you all plan on getting this ready," Gern says before showing a piece of bacon and rubbing it on the bullets. "I mean, I'm just asking when you want to get this jihad going because we're ready. We are ready. So whenever you're ready, let us know, so we can get started. Don't worry, got a little pig fat for you."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/marine-vet-coats-bullets-in-bacon-in-warning-video-to-jihadists/ar-AA1iQIib?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=df9d9b8e240f441ea6373839df3b4ff2&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson