Author Topic: QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?  (Read 9662 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
He definitely knew how too make make Pu$$ies whine.

@Myst

please take Pus*y off the list of banned words.

@mystery-ak

I'm fine if you ignore this demand. There are so many other ways to express this sentiment without vulgarity. Yes, I'm a fairly conventional chick and I make no apologies.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online DB

I wouldn't be surprised if QAnon was originally a deep cover DOJ scheme to facilitate the self-immolation of those on the right. It was wildly successful. Like Ray Epps did to the J6 demonstrators only on a much larger scale.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I think if you go to RUMBLE and search for Phil Godlewski, you will find one of the folks that is sputtering much of this nonsense.  He believes adamantly the world is flat, that Trump leads the White Hats, has control even now of the military, or a large part of it.  Bottomline, a lot of crazy sh*t.  There are others, like Charlie/Charles Ward, and half a dozen others, who claim they have highly placed contacts and are kept informed of what IS REALLY GOING ON.

Many believe the rich and powerful are trafficking in children to harvest adrenochrome, which makes them younger and stronger, or some such nonsense.

I have a number of friends that believe in this crap.  And they really with every fiber believe what these folks are saying.  I have heard that Hilary Clinton was executed and has a double appearing as her, that Biden has been dead for some time, and he has a double.  That Tom Hanks was one of the rich trafficking in children, and that he was executed for it by our military.  He has a double too.  Lots of crazy sh*t.  JFK Jr, who is very much alive, is Trump's 2nd in command of the White Hats.

All of this reminds me of an economics professor I had back in 1971 or 72.  First day of class, he is sitting on his desk at the front, waits for everyone to settle in and he asks, "Who here believes the truly rich believe in welfare, raise your hands?"

Of course, no one raised their hands.

So he went on to say, 'the truly rich in America believe in welfare because it puts just enough food in their stomach to render them inconsequential politically.  They will not rise up and attempt an overthrow of the government, etc.

When I think of this Q movement, I think someone is at the helm with the sole intent of keeping a large swath of conservatives in the same inconsequential category.  Enough people believe there are White Hats out there attempting to save the day, and that gives these folks a small piece of hope and renders them mute politically.  They have accepted a stolen national election because they have been led to believe there are those out there fighting on their behalf to right wrongs, etc.

Phil Godlewski is getting rich off all this.  He has 10 million+ people listening to him on multiple platforms, and the others also have a fair number of folks following them.  Most of my friends that completely embrace this nonsense are not well educated, but I do know a few that do have master degrees from universities that swear by this nonsense.  Particularly the part that Trump is in control of a large part of the military.

My view, the real UGLY TRUTH is that we have forsaken our republic.  When a country like ours no longer has fair and free elections, we are NOT a republic.  Any clown that thinks Biden got 81 million votes, they have their head up their posterior so far they are not using their tiny little brain. 

Anyone that observed the video of the Philly mega vote counting center where they marched the poll watchers back 75 yards from the counters, and then mounted poster board on the windows so that they could not observe one damn thing, should know massive cheating took place at that facility.  MASSIVE CHEATING!  Every vote counted there should have been rendered null and void.  But the Republicans, many who did not want Trump any more than the Democommies, did not say a peep.

And there are real examples of other efforts to cheat in the other toss up states.  The damn election was fixed.  And not having received so much as a hand slap will result in the same again, only more blatant!  And the SCOTUS will remain the cowardly pukes they are and not question anything again.  Biden can win without campaigning one day.  Even with Kennedy draining votes from him, I tell you utilizing all the methods of cheating they used last time, and Trump loses a 2nd time and we get Biden for four more splendid years.

With Wrecking Ball Joe at the helm for four more years, how likely is it this clown will get us into World War III?  I say highly likely.  In my humble opinion, the world has not been this unstable since WWII.  And things will get worse.  Big problem now is that many of the bad boys out there have some very huge and destructive nuclear weapons, along with bio weapons and other things of mass destruction.  With dead from the neck up Biden, and Putin behaving like his brain is not functioning correctly either, the world is a very unstable place. 

And China may well become a problem down the line.  They want Taiwan, which is a small consideration.  The larger desire is retribution upon Japan for what they did in WWII.  I believe they will seek that retribution at some point in the future.  Just like the last century, I believe 2040 to 2050 will be some very dark years, with huge numbers of people dying.  I am talking about billions dead.  Many very powerful wealthy people want to take the global population down to 50 or 500 million.  I have seen both numbers mentioned.

The days ahead will require strong leaders, not weak imbeciles like Biden.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 05:13:24 am by jafo2010 »

Offline mountaineer

Agreed, jafo.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

My cousin has been on an anti-Jooo tear today, posting videos from some Q nut named Charlie Ward to the effect that:
🚨Israeli Mossad and our own CIA along with government officials are responsible for 9/11.🚨
🚨Know your enemies!! 🤬🤬🤬
Oh yes, and actor Hugh Jackman, Monaco's Prince Rainier, England's Prince William and Princess Kate are all transsexuals.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

My cousin has been on an anti-Jooo tear today, posting videos from some Q nut named Charlie Ward to the effect that: Oh yes, and actor Hugh Jackman, Monaco's Prince Rainier, England's Prince William and Princess Kate are all transsexuals.

@mountaineer

8888crybaby

I'm not on social media, so I can't see what my stepdaughter is posting. I'm sure I'd be horrified, just as you are when you read your cousin's postings.

Offline mountaineer

I'm embarrassed to share that my cousin recently posted this (in case anyone wondered whether the Q Anon nuts were a bunch of Nazis).  **nononono*  I don't know whether she got it from Der Stürmer:

Offline berdie

I'm embarrassed to share that my cousin recently posted this (in case anyone wondered whether the Q Anon nuts were a bunch of Nazis).  **nononono*  I don't know whether she got it from Der Stürmer:

Wow!

I worked with a lady that was first generation German-American. She at one point assured me that the Holocaust didn't happen. But even she wasn't as bad as this. Well, I say she wasn't but I don't know 100 per cent for sure. I only  asked her a few questions that she really couldn't answer. So we let things alone. It was a work environment,  after all.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

If my stepdaughter believes this, I don't want to know.  888mouth

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I am NOT Jewish or a follower of any other religion,but MY very first gut reaction was that I would stomp the Biden out of any  family member that supported that insanity.

Stupidity SHOULD have limits.

This seriously pisses me off.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Wow!

I worked with a lady that was first generation German-American. She at one point assured me that the Holocaust didn't happen. But even she wasn't as bad as this. Well, I say she wasn't but I don't know 100 per cent for sure. I only  asked her a few questions that she really couldn't answer. So we let things alone. It was a work environment,  after all.

@berdie

You can have SOME  sympathy for a first generation German-American being defensive and in denial about the horrors of Nazism because they obviously had NOTHING to do with the official government murders of (let us NOT forget)  not only Jews,but Germans who were born with birth defects,children,Non-Aryan German citizens,etc,etc,etc.

After all,who  would WANT to be associated with people like that when THEY obviously  had nothing to do with  it because they were either children at that time,or not even  born yet?

After all,don't we all know some people who deny someone is related to them that is a child rapist,murderer,etc,etc,etc? Now multiply that by a factor of 100 thousand plus.

Some associations are just too horrible to contemplate.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 12:56:31 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,do any of you think that at least 20 percent of the  QAnon members are not gooberment informers/agents working undercover and trying to manipulate  them?

Offline mountaineer

I think it's quite possible the Q thing started as a govt operation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think it's quite possible the Q thing started as a govt operation.

@mountaineer

Yup!

They are the "honey" trying to attract the flies. In effect,they are CREATING terrorists were none existed before.

Hey,it's "Job Security and promotions" at stake here,right?

Online DB

Offline mountaineer

Exactly, DB. If the feds don't have a "subversive" group to infiltrate, they'll create one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think if you go to RUMBLE and search for Phil Godlewski, you will find one of the folks that is sputtering much of this nonsense.  He believes adamantly the world is flat, that Trump leads the White Hats, has control even now of the military, or a large part of it.  Bottomline, a lot of crazy sh*t.  There are others, like Charlie/Charles Ward, and half a dozen others, who claim they have highly placed contacts and are kept informed of what IS REALLY GOING ON.

Many believe the rich and powerful are trafficking in children to harvest adrenochrome, which makes them younger and stronger, or some such nonsense.

I have a number of friends that believe in this crap.  And they really with every fiber believe what these folks are saying.  I have heard that Hilary Clinton was executed and has a double appearing as her, that Biden has been dead for some time, and he has a double.  That Tom Hanks was one of the rich trafficking in children, and that he was executed for it by our military.  He has a double too.  Lots of crazy sh*t.  JFK Jr, who is very much alive, is Trump's 2nd in command of the White Hats.

All of this reminds me of an economics professor I had back in 1971 or 72.  First day of class, he is sitting on his desk at the front, waits for everyone to settle in and he asks, "Who here believes the truly rich believe in welfare, raise your hands?"

Of course, no one raised their hands.

So he went on to say, 'the truly rich in America believe in welfare because it puts just enough food in their stomach to render them inconsequential politically.  They will not rise up and attempt an overthrow of the government, etc.

When I think of this Q movement, I think someone is at the helm with the sole intent of keeping a large swath of conservatives in the same inconsequential category.  Enough people believe there are White Hats out there attempting to save the day, and that gives these folks a small piece of hope and renders them mute politically.  They have accepted a stolen national election because they have been led to believe there are those out there fighting on their behalf to right wrongs, etc.

Phil Godlewski is getting rich off all this.  He has 10 million+ people listening to him on multiple platforms, and the others also have a fair number of folks following them.  Most of my friends that completely embrace this nonsense are not well educated, but I do know a few that do have master degrees from universities that swear by this nonsense.  Particularly the part that Trump is in control of a large part of the military.

My view, the real UGLY TRUTH is that we have forsaken our republic.  When a country like ours no longer has fair and free elections, we are NOT a republic.  Any clown that thinks Biden got 81 million votes, they have their head up their posterior so far they are not using their tiny little brain. 

Anyone that observed the video of the Philly mega vote counting center where they marched the poll watchers back 75 yards from the counters, and then mounted poster board on the windows so that they could not observe one damn thing, should know massive cheating took place at that facility.  MASSIVE CHEATING!  Every vote counted there should have been rendered null and void.  But the Republicans, many who did not want Trump any more than the Democommies, did not say a peep.

And there are real examples of other efforts to cheat in the other toss up states.  The damn election was fixed.  And not having received so much as a hand slap will result in the same again, only more blatant!  And the SCOTUS will remain the cowardly pukes they are and not question anything again.  Biden can win without campaigning one day.  Even with Kennedy draining votes from him, I tell you utilizing all the methods of cheating they used last time, and Trump loses a 2nd time and we get Biden for four more splendid years.

With Wrecking Ball Joe at the helm for four more years, how likely is it this clown will get us into World War III?  I say highly likely.  In my humble opinion, the world has not been this unstable since WWII.  And things will get worse.  Big problem now is that many of the bad boys out there have some very huge and destructive nuclear weapons, along with bio weapons and other things of mass destruction.  With dead from the neck up Biden, and Putin behaving like his brain is not functioning correctly either, the world is a very unstable place. 

And China may well become a problem down the line.  They want Taiwan, which is a small consideration.  The larger desire is retribution upon Japan for what they did in WWII.  I believe they will seek that retribution at some point in the future.  Just like the last century, I believe 2040 to 2050 will be some very dark years, with huge numbers of people dying.  I am talking about billions dead.  Many very powerful wealthy people want to take the global population down to 50 or 500 million.  I have seen both numbers mentioned.

The days ahead will require strong leaders, not weak imbeciles like Biden.

@jafo2010

I really,really,REALLY want to argue with you about this,but............

Offline mountaineer

I don't know whether this is a Q-wide belief, but one of today's posts is a 28-minute video of someone claiming "Blood Of Jesus Christ RECOVERED! Proof He Is ALIVE! Buried Information Revealed.."

Oh yes - and jet airliners don't have fuel tanks. Jet fuel hoax!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 02:16:07 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

This just in:  Jimmy Carter is really John F. Kennedy. No, really. It's amazing how he adopted that Georgia accent in place of his Boston one, though. Good work, Jack, er, Jimmeh.

After JFK survived the assassination, he continued his infiltration of the cabal by coming back as Jimmy Carter.  This theory sounds crazy until you learn about all the Hollywood technology that could actually make this - Deep Dives Telegram

https://twitter.com/Nancy023922191/status/1726489477940654230

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
JFK was born 105 years ago.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

And in 2 days it will be the 60th anniversary of his death and we still haven't reined in the CIA or the FBI, for that matter.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

This just in:  Jimmy Carter is really John F. Kennedy. No, really. It's amazing how he adopted that Georgia accent in place of his Boston one, though. Good work, Jack, er, Jimmeh.

After JFK survived the assassination, he continued his infiltration of the cabal by coming back as Jimmy Carter.  This theory sounds crazy until you learn about all the Hollywood technology that could actually make this - Deep Dives Telegram

https://twitter.com/Nancy023922191/status/1726489477940654230

Who was Jimmy Carter before JFK inhabited his body after Nov. 22, 1963? Did they snuff him out once JFK took over?  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who was Jimmy Carter before JFK inhabited his body after Nov. 22, 1963? Did they snuff him out once JFK took over?  *****rollingeyes*****

We have questions....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

The CIA was 'kinder and gentler' to Carter than they were to JFK, so theirs that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Before this nutter blocks me. This is Q. These people are beyond insane:

Mussolini’s father was Tad Lincoln. Mussolini was uncle to Donald Trump.

https://twitter.com/Nancy023922191/status/1729415213433446624

Gaddafi is alive shown here at a Trump rally. He is Benito Mussolini’s son, a Lincoln. Family tree in the thread.

https://twitter.com/Nancy023922191/status/1729414068778447108

Qmum
@Nancy023922191
Josh Kennedy is JFK Jn and Carolyn Kennedy’s son.
Retired Australian Rules footballer.
Adopted to an Australian couple to protect his bloodline.
He is Mr Pool, Whiplash and Justin Carpenter on Telegram and used to be on the with Charlie Freak, Freaksense.

https://twitter.com/Nancy023922191/status/1729747571260768608