General Category > General Discussion

QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?

<< < (2/28) > >>

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on October 25, 2023, 10:59:17 pm ---Has your cousin said anything about the belief that Trump is actually still president? Huh?
--- End quote ---
Yes. Trump and the military are calling the shots, thankfully. The military tribunals holding Biden, et al., accountable will be happening any day now. Oh yes, and John F. Kennedy, Jr., who still is alive, is Trump's second-in-command.

It should go without saying that I pray for her sanity every day.

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on October 25, 2023, 11:02:18 pm ---Yes. Trump and the military are calling the shots, thankfully. The military tribunals holding Biden, et al., accountable will be happening any day now. Oh yes, and John F. Kennedy, Jr., who still is alive, is Trump's second-in-command.

--- End quote ---

@mountaineer

Good grief! My stepdaughter has mentioned a little of this, but she knows I'm not a receptive audience, so she glosses over it quickly. And here's a tricky situation... They believe the whole space program is fake, and her husband works at JPL. SMH. **nononono* Poor guy.

Who feeds this stuff to them?

AllThatJazzZ:
I'm so sad. I found this and have only watched a little of it. Right now I have to go do something enjoyable so I can have a bit of joy in this awful time we're living in, but I've seen enough to be extremely troubled by my stepdaughter's involvement in this outfit. This was a rock I didn't really want to turn over, but I had to once she started rattling off all this conspiracy stuff.

One thing I have noticed about my stepdaughter is that she doesn't have an iota of joyfulness. There's an oppressive heaviness to all our conversations, and she was never like that before. Her BFF is into QAnon as well, so they feed off each other to the exclusion of all the "unbelievers," for lack of a better word. It all has a Jim Jones feel to it. It's hard to accept that someone you love can fall into a deception so deep.  8888crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P68WjfBt-qo&t=2s

mountaineer:
I think it's a cult. Someone is getting rich off these gullible people.

Wingnut:
Man some of your relatives are Cuckoo for coco puffs!   Social media really has lead many people down the path to mental illness.  They may have been pre-nut, but the internet made them full-nut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version