Author Topic: QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?  (Read 9649 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
The latest Q theory is that the new Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, is really Edward Snowden. They look vaguely similar - proof enough!!

Oh yes, and there was a TV commercial from 1981 featuring a woman who vaguely resembles Taylor Swift, who wasn't born until years later. This proves that Taylor Swift is a time traveler. When you know, you know (as they say), or WYKYK!!!

@mountaineer

Seriously? With QAnon, you just don't now. The nuttier it sounds, the truer it seems to be.

As I replay in my mind my conversation with my stepdaughter, I can remember different things. One thing I've noticed over the years is that they (or she?) have their own definition of faith. I get from her that she has no actual need for scripture. Instead of being made in God's image, she is always conforming Him to her image. She defines the parameters in which He will be operating. She's moved so far away from her faith.

Another thing I remember about our conversation is that she said she hadn't been following the story very much. Yet, when I went on to discuss the situation, she had all kinds of input. Hmmmm.... For someone who had avoided the news, she sure had some strong opinions.  **nononono*

When you said that they feel powerless over certain situations and gravitate to this squirelly stuff (my word, not yours) and that they believe they know something the rest of us don't, I didn't buy it at first. Then I got to thinking about our conversations and her slightly condescending, know-it-all tone and decided that you're probably right.

Last year, in an effort to understand her thinking, I watched this video. She's so far down in that rabbit hole, I fear she won't make it back. Rolling my eyes. And crying.
https://rumble.com/v18c5oz-world-upside-down-this-is-by-far-the-best-biblical-flat-earth-proof-put-tog.html

One more thing. It really aggravates me that they are connected to Trump and/or conservatism. It casts a pall on the rest of us. The media can always be counted on to play that up.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@mountaineer

Seriously? With QAnon, you just don't now. The nuttier it sounds, the truer it seems to be.

As I replay in my mind my conversation with my stepdaughter, I can remember different things. One thing I've noticed over the years is that they (or she?) have their own definition of faith. I get from her that she has no actual need for scripture. Instead of being made in God's image, she is always conforming Him to her image. She defines the parameters in which He will be operating. She's moved so far away from her faith.

Another thing I remember about our conversation is that she said she hadn't been following the story very much. Yet, when I went on to discuss the situation, she had all kinds of input. Hmmmm.... For someone who had avoided the news, she sure had some strong opinions.  **nononono*

When you said that they feel powerless over certain situations and gravitate to this squirelly stuff (my word, not yours) and that they believe they know something the rest of us don't, I didn't buy it at first. Then I got to thinking about our conversations and her slightly condescending, know-it-all tone and decided that you're probably right.

Last year, in an effort to understand her thinking, I watched this video. She's so far down in that rabbit hole, I fear she won't make it back. Rolling my eyes. And crying.
https://rumble.com/v18c5oz-world-upside-down-this-is-by-far-the-best-biblical-flat-earth-proof-put-tog.html

One more thing. It really aggravates me that they are connected to Trump and/or conservatism. It casts a pall on the rest of us. The media can always be counted on to play that up.

I have a son who happens to be rabidly anti=Israel.

His "Go-To" argument is that prior to 1947 the nation of Israel did NOT exist.
He claims that AI has manipulated the videos of the burned/decapitated toddlers.

He says that what the Israelis are doing now is nothing short of a Palestinian Genocide...and proceeded to go off on me because he knows I'm most sympathetic to Israel's plight.

Told him...he's 53...that Hamas effed around and found out (FAFO)
He said October 7th was a retalitory strike of some kind.

Told him "I love you", and hung up!   :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 07:58:02 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline AllThatJazzZ

I have a son who happens to be rabidly anti=Israel.

His "Go-To" argument is that prior to 1947 the nation of Israel did NOT exist.
He claims that AI has manipulated the videos of the burned/decapitated toddlers.

He says that what the Israelis are doing now is nothing short of a Palestinian Genocide...and proceeded to go off on me because he knows I'm most sympathetic to Israel's plight.

Told him...he's 53...that Hamas effed around and found out (FAFO)
He said October 7th was a retalitory strike of some kind.

Told him "I love you", and hung up!   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

That's got to be even harder when it comes from your own flesh and blood.

I remember studying prophecy years ago and learning that the world would turn against Israel. I just couldn't believe that could happen on such a large scale, especially here. Especially after the holocaust. That was back when I still believed in the basic decency of mankind.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Betty White is Barbara Bush’s sister, and both are the the offspring of Aleister Crowley, the Q people tell us. I had no idea who Crowley was. Wikipedia says:Okay, sounds like a nut. So, of course, his son is Barbara Bush and his daughter is Betty White, and they're all into sucking the blood of children. Makes perfect sense.

https://twitter.com/BabyD1111229/status/1717075605420728830

Good grief, @mountaineer. I missed this! I'm starting to get very scared. This thing is like the blob. I don't know if you're old enough to remember that old movie, but the blob rolls around consuming people and grows bigger with each victim. I feel like I'm going to lose her. THIS IS ABSOLUTE INSANITY!

Whoever Q is, he has to be laughing himself silly.

Offline mountaineer

Whoever Q is, he has to be laughing himself silly.
All the way to the bank, I suspect. There's some significance to the number 107 - don't know why, but I'm sure it could be googled - so one of the idiots who pushes this Q nonsense calls himself Juan O'Savin (so clever) and posts videos for the gullible to lap up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I never paid no mind to that Q-anon b.s.

Not back when Mr. Trump was in office.

Not now.

Offline mountaineer

The only reason I pay any attention to Q-anon is that someone to whom I once was close has become completely ensnared in it. I fear for her mental wellbeing.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Betty White is Barbara Bush’s sister, and both are the the offspring of Aleister Crowley, the Q people tell us. I had no idea who Crowley was. Wikipedia says:Okay, sounds like a nut. So, of course, his son is Barbara Bush and his daughter is Betty White, and they're all into sucking the blood of children. Makes perfect sense.

https://twitter.com/BabyD1111229/status/1717075605420728830
Ugh... the adrenachrome harvesting myth again.

Hunter S. Thompson invented the idea of "adrenochrome" while high on real drugs for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It's not a literal chemical. I have to wonder what he thought of so many people taking his writing literally. Maybe he's hoping the phantom bats will swoop down and attack them  :tongue2:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia. While it has no current medical application, the related derivative compound, carbazochrome, is a hemostatic medication.

Despite this compound's name, it is unrelated to the element chromium; instead, the ‑chrome suffix indicates a relationship to color, as pure adrenochrome is deep violet.[1]
Chemistry

The oxidation reaction that converts adrenaline into adrenochrome occurs both in vivo and in vitro. Silver oxide (Ag2O) was among the first reagents employed for this,[2] but a variety of other oxidising agents have been used successfully.[3] In solution, adrenochrome is pink and further oxidation of the compound causes it to polymerize into brown or black melanin compounds.[4]

In omni legenda veritas est
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

The only reason I pay any attention to Q-anon is that someone to whom I once was close has become completely ensnared in it. I fear for her mental wellbeing.

@mountaineer

Exactly. When someone you love gets pulled into that vortex, it causes you to sit up and take notice. Additionally, since I've been researching it, I've learned how much of an effect this movement has on us normal folks who are governed by conservative principles. So many of their beliefs appear to put us in the same camp with them, and this is just more fodder for leftists -- or even reasonable people who haven't yet formed an opinion -- to paint us all as wackos. It doesn't redound to our benefit.

I remember 2 more things my stepdaughter has touched on in our conversations. She believes that weather is being created by ? A weather machine? I'm not sure exactly, but she told me that a hurricane that was headed for SoCal wasn't a hurricane. When I asked her what it was, she said it was a man-made storm. Also, she's a structural engineer now. Not really but she insists she knows what it takes to knock 2 110-story buildings down, and 2 planes have nothing to do with it. They're just cover for the real culprit who knocked down those buildings -- GWB.

Offline mountaineer

I remember 2 more things my stepdaughter has touched on in our conversations. She believes that weather is being created by ? A weather machine?
Yes, that's part of it, too. They attribute the man-made weather to HAARP*. This was one of my cousin's posts:
Chemtrails.  Being used to accelerate climate change and to depopulate.  BaAl-Barium and Aluminum.
HAARP exists!!  Is there natural weather?  Has our weather been controlled our whole life?  What’s the truth?
This is hard Science fact.
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Offline Idiot

Yes, that's part of it, too. They attribute the man-made weather to HAARP*. This was one of my cousin's posts:* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
Good grief!

Offline mountaineer

The Q'ers are really into dead people - who really aren't dead - who will come back, either to reveal the truth about the evils of Hollywood or simply to rule. These include, but are not limited to, Jim Morrison (one and the same as Rush Limbaugh, did you know that?), Prince, Michael Jackson, James Dean, Elvis Presley (who is pastoring a church in Arkansas as "Bob Joyce" and is related to Donald Trump), John F. Kennedy Jr. and his dad. Oh yes, and Frank Sinatra. Welcome to Cuckootown.

https://twitter.com/JFKFan12345/status/1716736716793360606

Offline roamer_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

In omni legenda veritas est

If that is: 'in every legend, truth is' or better: 'In every legend is a bit of truth', you'd be right.

'Adrenochrome' is a modernistic, scientific definition of something ancient that lies far deeper than modern things.

Offline mountaineer

This is a Q-nutter's view of Israel:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

This is a Q-nutter's view of Israel:

@mountaineer

I can't tell you how troubled I am. I've not been diligent about researching QAnon because I thought she was backing away from it. I think she just avoided the subject since she could see that she didn't have a receptive audience in me. And then came the attacks on Israel. My heart sank when she started with the both-sides-ism talking points.  8888crybaby

Offline mountaineer

She'll probably block me soon because I mocked her, but if you want to know what the Qnutters are thinking, check out the Twitter account @Nancy023922191 .

https://twitter.com/Nancy023922191/status/1719665743959335179

https://twitter.com/Nancy023922191/status/1719255316679025026

Online corbe

One of my Best Friends is QAnon I only see him once a year because of Geography.  Last time in April, he thanked me for getting him into Pollytics 30 years ago.  He is still tolerable (once a year), but I'll be glad when he outgrows this $hit, like he did his apathy in what seems like ages ago.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

@mountaineer

Each piece of information leaves me more and more speechless.  **nononono*

The deception seems to be extremely deep. I don't know how to penetrate it. I have done a perfunctory search for a forum of former QAnoners who have come out from under that spell. So far I haven't found anything.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Offline mountaineer

Today's revelation was that Larry Bird, 6'9" Boston Celtics star, was born female.

The more you know ... ✴🤤

Offline mountaineer

Thanks for that video, @AllThatJazzZ - I saw a lot of my cousin in that, and I have to wonder how her daughter feels.

Offline mountaineer

I am sick to my stomach. This is Q.
Qmum
@Nancy023922191
Has anyone watch Europa? What do you think of the below statement?

9:46 PM · Nov 1, 2023

Qlue
@GeeQlue
I’ve seen it and it tells a very different story. Hitler didn’t kill any Jews, he did want to deport them out of Germany🇩🇪 though and for good reason. The documentary even showed some Jews saying that Hitler was trying to help the Jews.
10:04 PM · Nov 1, 2023

Eric
@ematukonis
He was a hero
9:29 AM · Nov 2, 2023

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Today's revelation was that Larry Bird, 6'9" Boston Celtics star, was born female.

The more you know ... ✴🤤

He definitely knew how too make make Pu$$ies whine.

@Myst

please take Pus*y off the list of banned words.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 12:18:16 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

I am sick to my stomach. This is Q.

@mountaineer

Gut punch! I hhhh-h-h-haaate that they're considered so aligned with the right.