General Category > General Discussion

QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?

<< < (28/28)

berdie:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 20, 2024, 03:25:47 pm ---I could do this every day, as my Q-believing relative posts all day long, but one of today's was particularly enlightening: Argentina's President Milei is really being portrayed by Robin Williams, whose death by suicide was faked (of course). Political theater! It's all political theater!

--- End quote ---

Well ya gotta give 'em an A+ for creativity. :laugh:

mountaineer:
I'm not sure whether this will post, but it popped today and made me sick to my stomach.

If you can't see it, it's a photo of Hitler talking on the phone, with the caption, "Hello, 2024? Are you guys starting to get it yet?"

Apparently, the Q nuts think Hitler had it right, and that the Jews really should be eradicated. Sickening.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 28, 2024, 03:10:43 pm ---I'm not sure whether this will post, but it popped today and made me sick to my stomach.

If you can't see it, it's a photo of Hitler talking on the phone, with the caption, "Hell, 2024? Are you guys starting to get it yet?"

Apparently, the Q nuts think Hitler had it right, and that the Jews really should be eradicated. Sickening.

--- End quote ---

It posted fine and yes, I agree it is absolutely disgusting.

AllThatJazzZ:
@mountaineer

I'm not sure how deep my step-daughter is into that camp, but I can say that, while my world was changed after October 7, she didn't seem all that fazed by it. She does agree that those agitators on college campii are a bunch of cockroaches, but that might be because her alma mater (UCLA) was in the throes of that hot mess.

mountaineer:
Reading this has given me a massive headache. The Q nuts believe D-Day was a Satanic ritual.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/SabrinaGal182/status/1798390592248180801

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version