Author Topic: QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?  (Read 10047 times)

Online mountaineer

I wish I understood it, @AllThatJazzZ . The more I read, the more I grieve for the sanity of those who believe this nonsense. **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Good grief. Here's a Q Anon take on the eclipse. Not sure what it purports to prove.

They're omitting total eclipses on June 2, 2019, Dec 14, 2020, Dec 4, 2021, and April 20, 2023.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Back to the question posed originally, i.e., the Q Anons view of Israel, this pretty much sums it up (a response to yesterday's attack by Iran):
AmericanPatriot 🇺🇸
@ColdWarPatriot
😎🇺🇸🇮🇱⚡️ Israel. You are on your own. Your sins have been great. And we have been wide awake for quite some time now. By the grace of God. We are going to finish this. Signed, America. 🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
9:50 PM · Apr 13, 2024

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Back to the question posed originally, i.e., the Q Anons view of Israel, this pretty much sums it up (a response to yesterday's attack by Iran):

AmericanPatriot 🇺🇸
@ColdWarPatriot
😎🇺🇸🇮🇱⚡️ Israel. You are on your own. Your sins have been great. And we have been wide awake for quite some time now. By the grace of God. We are going to finish this. Signed, America. 🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
9:50 PM · Apr 13, 2024

@mountaineer

How lovely. Throwing in with those "American" pukes who are defending those who savagely attacked and slaughtered Israelis on October 7. Such visceral hatred for the Jews is inexplicable. The only way to understand it is to acknowledge that it comes from the deepest pit of hell. There will always be a remnant in America that will not budge in their support for Israel. Praying that the remnant will prevail, although I do get the sense that things are drawing to a close and God is ready to close a chapter to begin the next one. Maranatha.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online mountaineer

Amen, @AllThatJazzZ . It grieves me to see someone who claims to be a Christian express such hatred for the Jewish people.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Amen, @AllThatJazzZ . It grieves me to see someone who claims to be a Christian express such hatred for the Jewish people.

@mountaineer

Unfortunately, my stepdaughter has decided she's a "believer" but that God must meet her on her terms. You know the type -- the ones who tell the Creator how to have a relationship with them. *****rollingeyes***** Humans who obviously have no idea Who God is. Zero knowledge of scripture. Clueless about His holiness, His justice, His love, His omniscience, His omnipresence, His omnipotence. When I see her haughty spirit broken, I'll know she's had a revelation of God. That's my prayer.

Online mountaineer

A Q nut explains how to grow your aura. Wear no clothes and don't use deodorant.

https://twitter.com/NineofCups2023/status/1783555126197674286

Offline AllThatJazzZ

A Q nut explains how to grow your aura. Wear no clothes and don't use deodorant.

https://twitter.com/NineofCups2023/status/1783555126197674286

@mountaineer

Why exactly does one need to grow one's aura?  :shrug:

Incidentally, I'm opposed to underwire bras unless they're being used as a torture device.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.