Author Topic: QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?  (Read 9647 times)

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Just in time for Super Bowl weekend, the "anon" explain the matchup, as just explained to them:

Qmum
@Nancy023922191
Latest decode. 
Super Bowl. Taylor Swift. i.e  Swift system is gone.
49ers represent gold.
Kansas City chiefs. Represent sovereignty.
Usher is doing the halftime show. Meaning They are ushering in gold to the sovereign. New treasury is on sovereign land.
2:50 AM · Feb 6, 2024

:tinfoil:

@mountaineer

I'm familiar with all those words. I just can't figure out the meaning or logic behind them.  **nononono*

Here's what I'm hoping will happen. The Q message will become so outlandish that it will jump the shark and the whole house of cards will collapse. Surely there's some limit to what ordinarily normal, intelligent people will tolerate. I need to believe that. I know there will always be an element of bat<bleep> crazy people who thrive on this kind of stuff. I just don't believe that's true of all the people who have been sucked into the Q community.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just in time for Super Bowl weekend, the "anon" explain the matchup, as just explained to them:

Qmum
@Nancy023922191
Latest decode. 
Super Bowl. Taylor Swift. i.e  Swift system is gone.
49ers represent gold.
Kansas City chiefs. Represent sovereignty.
Usher is doing the halftime show. Meaning They are ushering in gold to the sovereign. New treasury is on sovereign land.
2:50 AM · Feb 6, 2024

:tinfoil:

@mountaineer

Uhhhh,yeah.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Okay, it all finally is starting to make sense. Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe had a child, and his name is Julian Assange! That explains everything!!

https://twitter.com/JFKFan12345/status/1758825349364732311

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online AllThatJazzZ

Okay, it all finally is starting to make sense. Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe had a child, and his name is Julian Assange! That explains everything!!

https://twitter.com/JFKFan12345/status/1758825349364732311

@mountaineer

Ah yes, a little more clarity to the picture, but where are EP and MM being kept and when do they reappear?

Offline mountaineer

Ah yes, a little more clarity to the picture, but where are EP and MM being kept and when do they reappear?
I wonder that, too. Some of those who really aren't dead are in witness protection, e.g., James Dean and JFK Jr.
As I probably mentioned, Elvis is disguised as a pastor in Arkansas named Bob Joyce (who looks to be in his early 60s, not in his late 80s, as Elvis would be). Last I heard, JFK Sr. was coming again and will, in fact, be the second coming of Christ. Or something like that.

Read enough Q Anon posts, and you start to wonder if you've been drinking.  0005

Online AllThatJazzZ

One of the questions that keeps nagging me is, if the earth is flat, how does the sun get in position to rise in the east and set in the west? I Googled the question and found myself reading some really interesting stuff on Quora. Since I'm not a subscribers, some was available to me, some wasn't. But it was interesting. Mostly very scientific so definitely not in my comfort zone. Nevertheless, it was interesting. And humorous sometimes.

Check it out:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-flatearthers-explain-where-the-sun-goes-when-we-see-it-drop-below-the-horizon

Offline mountaineer

I was pondering that very question the other day, @AllThatJazzZ  - will check out the link.

Offline mountaineer

They believe John F. Kennedy is "Q." Good grief. That's one busy 107-year-old!

From Twitter: https:// twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1765580306143482032

Online AllThatJazzZ

They believe John F. Kennedy is "Q." Good grief. That's one busy 107-year-old!

From Twitter: https:// twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1765580306143482032

He's awfully well preserved for such a geezer. I wonder if Q knows his fountain-of-youth secrets.

Offline mountaineer

He's awfully well preserved for such a geezer. I wonder if Q knows his fountain-of-youth secrets.
Same with the Arkansas pastor they insist is Elvis (who is alive and in witness protection). The pastor says on his website he's in his 60s, but the Q nuts know better - he's really the 89-year-old Elvis, whether he likes it or not. I've seen the videos. I really don't think he's 89.

Offline mountaineer

This is part of the Q cult dogma. No telling what they'll do if you disagree with any part of this; probably shunning or banishment.
Of course, there are other essential doctrines, some of which seem inconsistent, e.g., mammograms cause cancer, but all diseases - especially cancer - are caused by parasites (so the only medication anyone needs is Ivermectin).

Online AllThatJazzZ

This is part of the Q cult dogma. No telling what they'll do if you disagree with any part of this; probably shunning or banishment.
Of course, there are other essential doctrines, some of which seem inconsistent, e.g., mammograms cause cancer, but all diseases - especially cancer - are caused by parasites (so the only medication anyone needs is Ivermectin).

@mountaineer

As always, I'm still stuck on the flat earth narrative. If the earth is flat and motionless, what is it sitting on? They obviously don't believe that God has suspended it, so, using their reasoning, it has to be sitting on a surface. What surface? And what's that surface sitting on?

I haven't heard from my step-daughter much in recent months apart from the occasional exchange of texts. I hope it's just because she's busy and not that she's become more deeply immersed in this rot. As much as I love her, it is a CHORE to listen to such nonsense.

Online AllThatJazzZ

@mountaineer

Has your cousin had anything to say about the eclipse? I haven't heard or read anything that could be attributed to a QAnoner regarding tomorrow's phenomenon. I'm so curious.

Offline mountaineer

Has your cousin had anything to say about the eclipse? I haven't heard or read anything that could be attributed to a QAnoner regarding tomorrow's phenomenon. I'm so curious.
Of course. Somehow, the Qs think the eclipse and the CERN particle accelerator in Switzerland are related:
CERN The Large Hadron Collider Is Restarting During The Solar Eclipse [6 years 6 months 6 weeks 6 days after the last great American solar eclipse]

While NASA Is Firing 3 Rockets Into The Moon’s Shadow At 3:33PM. On April 8, 2024, the moon will pass in front of the sun in the sky over Mexico, North America, and Canada, causing a solar eclipse. A total eclipse will only happen along a narrow path across Earth’s surface. CERN – the scientific body behind the Large Hadron Collider – or NASA, or “dark wizards”, or “deep state” reptilian elites, whatever you want to call them, will be summoning demons from other dimensions.

NASA is scheduled to launch three “sounding rockets” from its flight facility in Virginia, they say to study how Earth’s atmosphere is affected when sunlight momentarily dims over the planet. According to a statement, this will help identify potential interference with Earth-based communications. Which is why the project is named Atmospheric Perturbations around Eclipse Path, or APEP for short.

Also Apep is the name of an ancient Egyptian deity. Apep, who was also known as the “Lord of Chaos”, took the form of a giant snake and embodied evil and darkness. Apep’s arch-enemy, the solar deity Ra, is also often depicted with three companions while hunting the serpent deity, linking this to NASA’s three rockets. One of the rockets is supposedly launching at 3:22pm, 322 being a number associated with the conspiracy-shrouded Skull and Bones society. NASA’s April 8 launch is “1000 per cent” an esoteric ritual.

April 8 the day of the Solar Eclipse, as I stated, CERN will be starting up again.
On April 8, 1904 Aleister Crowley made contact with an entity (demon) called Aiwass. It was this entity that dictated Crowley's Book of Law.

Is CERN trying to make contact with this demon?
Something to think about
Try not to let your head explode. They do love to bring ancient Egypt and some whack form of numerology into just about every discussion. Last week, Easter wasn't really a Christian holiday in Q world, it was the worship of some Egyptian god, or something.

The flat-earthers among the Qnuts also have some theory about what's really happening with the so-called eclipse, but I haven't bothered to read it or watch the videos. She (having been "educated" by Q) also believes no one should use sunscreen nor wear sunglasses on bright summer days, and you don't need those eclipse glasses to stare right into the sun; otherwise, your pineal gland won't know it is daytime. They're very big on the pineal gland. I don't know whether she plans to stare at the eclipse. Thankfully, she's not very near the path of it.

Offline roamer_1

Last week, Easter wasn't really a Christian holiday in Q world, it was the worship of some Egyptian god, or something.

Literally true. Ishtar (and Ea, Isis, Astarte) is worshiped on the first Sunday after the equinox. With ham to get even with the wild boar that killed Tammuz. And dyed eggs. Regardless of the 'christianization' of the day, it remains a pagan holy day, and has nothing to do with what is real.

Yah's holy day is according to the full moon, if the barley is ripe. The evening of the fourteenth day after the new moon. That is Pesach. The Passover. And it is full to the brim with prophecy about Yeshua, and prophecy fulfilled in Yeshua...

And Christians would do well to seek it out.
The same with christmas. It is a distraction from what's real and true.

Online libertybele

Literally true. Ishtar (and Ea, Isis, Astarte) is worshiped on the first Sunday after the equinox. With ham to get even with the wild boar that killed Tammuz. And dyed eggs. Regardless of the 'christianization' of the day, it remains a pagan holy day, and has nothing to do with what is real.

Yah's holy day is according to the full moon, if the barley is ripe. The evening of the fourteenth day after the new moon. That is Pesach. The Passover. And it is full to the brim with prophecy about Yeshua, and prophecy fulfilled in Yeshua...

And Christians would do well to seek it out.
The same with christmas. It is a distraction from what's real and true.

That's fine if that is what you believe and I realize that we're not supposed to get into a religious tangle in this forum, but the birth of Jesus, the crucifixion and His resurrection; Christmas, Good Friday, and Easter are indeed holy days, and those events are real and true. They are not a distraction whatsoever.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 12:11:04 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

That's fine if that is what you believe and I realize that we're not supposed to get into a religious tangle in this forum, but the birth of Jesus, the crucifixion and His resurrection; Christmas, Good Friday, and Easter are indeed holy days, and those events are real and true. They are not a distraction whatsoever.

No, in fact, they literally - Quite literally are not. And they DO distract from what Yah said. The milk of it is there, but not the meat. A little research just might surprise you. It sure surprised me. Enough to discount christian tradition in order to worship Yah when HE says he draws near.

Understanding Pesach - Passover - The falsity becomes evident quickly.

Every Christian holiday is a revamped pagan day. Why?
Every day that Yah proclaimed - That Yeshua and the apostles observed - Those days go by and no one even knows. And those days are full to bursting with Yeshua. So much more.

There is a reason for that.
Jussayin.

Online libertybele

No, in fact, they literally - Quite literally are not. And they DO distract from what Yah said. The milk of it is there, but not the meat. A little research just might surprise you. It sure surprised me. Enough to discount christian tradition in order to worship Yah when HE says he draws near.

Understanding Pesach - Passover - The falsity becomes evident quickly.

Every Christian holiday is a revamped pagan day. Why?
Every day that Yah proclaimed - That Yeshua and the apostles observed - Those days go by and no one even knows. And those days are full to bursting with Yeshua. So much more.

There is a reason for that.
Jussayin.

Christmas and Easter have been commercialized I will grant you that. Yes, there isn't reference to 'Christmas' holiday per se or 'Easter' holiday per se in the Bible.  However Christ was born, Christ is risen and Christ will come again and that is what I believe in.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Christmas and Easter have been commercialized I will grant you that. Yes, there isn't reference to 'Christmas' holiday per se or 'Easter' holiday per se in the Bible.  However Christ was born, Christ is risen and Christ will come again and that is what I believe in.

That's right. It is not a salvific issue. Plenty of folks figured and figured wrong.
But the Jews missed the coming of Messiah because their traditions blinded them.
I think Christians are doing the same thing, all over again.

A small indicator is 1Th5... The first verse says 'times and seasons'... In Hebrew, that would be 'Moedim' - That's how an Hebrew would understand it. It says we should see the day coming and not be in darkness... Just like the Jews should have seen it coming in their day. Read the passage with that in mind.Those holy days are important. Prophetic. And all that they contain and portend goes right past Christians in their ignorance. It is never good to follow the traditions of men. They get it wrong, every time.

Jussayin.

Offline mountaineer

Rather than being "revamped" pagan holidays,  I see Easter and Christmas as Christian commemorations that replace those practices.  Having said that, liberty is right - we should refrain from religious debate here. Sorry to have mentioned it in the context of discussing the Q anon stuff.

Offline mountaineer

Good grief. Here's a Q Anon take on the eclipse. Not sure what it purports to prove.

Offline mountaineer

This just in: the Q nuts believe Nicole Brown Simpson did not die when O.J. nearly took off her head. Rather, journalist Megyn Kelly is the actual Nicole. The mainstream media and the federal government are fooling all of us, dontcha know:
AnnMarie Jorde  Poncho Pete's School of Forensics

OJ Simpson FTM
Nicole Simpson MTF
 double op now Megan Kelly. MTF
No one passed away, instead got a job offer. Moving on moving on
That white Ford bronco played a good part too. 😜
Megan Kelly media personality
Worked at Fox media for a while.
Oj probably taking a world tour
Why not? What else does he have to do with time on his hands.
FTM means OJ was born female. MTF means Megyn and Nicole were born male. Apparently, OJ isn't dead, either. :thud:

Online libertybele

This just in: the Q nuts believe Nicole Brown Simpson did not die when O.J. nearly took off her head. Rather, journalist Megyn Kelly is the actual Nicole. The mainstream media and the federal government are fooling all of us, dontcha know:FTM means OJ was born female. MTF means Megyn and Nicole were born male. Apparently, OJ isn't dead, either. :thud:

???? Ok .... I'm not going to even bother to try to make any sense of all of this.

Offline mountaineer

???? Ok .... I'm not going to even bother to try to make any sense of all of this.
I just fell into a rabbit hole of Q posts on Twitter. They believe John F. Kennedy and Grace Kelly are the reincarnation of Jesus and Mary. Apparently, the second coming of Christ will be (ta da!) JFK.

https://twitter.com/JFKFan12345/status/1778721164753338547

Online AllThatJazzZ

@mountaineer

Someone has to be punking us and others who are trying to figure out QAnon. Who in Sam Hill would every buy this nonsense? It's goofy beyond description!