General Category > General Discussion

QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?

(1/27) > >>

AllThatJazzZ:
As some of y'all may remember, I posted a thread 2 or 3 years ago to express my astonishment at some of the things my stepdaughter was espousing. As I was to learn, there are some QAnoners here who defended her stances.

I had a short conversation with her today and got the sense that she isn't all in for Israel. If so, this would break my heart. I'm almost at the point where I just don't want to know since it would likely cause a division between us, so I only marginally went "there" with her.

Can anyone explain the position of QAnon regarding this matter? Thanks.

mountaineer:
My cousin is a Q-person (not sure what they like to be called). Everything she's posted on Facebook is virulently anti-Jew, anti-Israel, starting with calling Israel a haven for paedophiles - when she's not telling us the world is flat, Michael Jackson is alive, Angela Lansbury was born a male, and all cancers are caused by parasites, that is.

And if you can make sense of this blather, more power to you:
--- Quote ---Some say …….Isis Amon Ra Elohim………..Is - RA - EL

--- End quote ---

AllThatJazzZ:
@mountaineer

They do see a pedophile around every corner, don't they?  :thud: Thanks for sharing that with me. I'll give it a closer look later on.

One thing that I'd like to know but don't want to get into with her is, if the earth is flat, how does the sun get back over to the east to rise for a new day? Also, where is the beginning and the end of a flat earth? (What is the western-most location and the eastern-most location?)

mountaineer:
The entire British royal family are paedophiles who drink the blood of children, you know.   :whistle:

AllThatJazzZ:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on October 25, 2023, 10:55:18 pm ---The entire British royal family are paedophiles who drink the blood of children, you know.   :whistle:

--- End quote ---

@mountaineer

Has your cousin said anything about the belief that Trump is actually still president? Huh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version