Author Topic: Suspect in hit-and-run that left two in critical condition believed to have entered the country ille  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect in hit-and-run that left two in critical condition believed to have entered the country illegally
David Sentendrey
Mon, October 23, 2023 at 9:39 PM EDT·2 min read

Hit-and-run suspect may have illegally entered countryScroll back up to restore default view.
DALLAS - The man arrested for a hit-and-run accident in Dallas that left one of the victims with devastating injuries is believed to have entered the country illegally.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement want 41-year-old Gilberto Salas Guerra held at the Dallas County Jail so he can't bond out.

Guerra has been charged with five counts of collision involving injury or bodily harm.

25-year-old Alan Tienda, one of the victims in the crash who was knocked unconscious, got a chance to see his crushed 2019 Dodge Charger for the first time since the crash.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suspect-hit-run-left-two-013907691.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson