Author Topic: The AI Drone Revolution In Military Technology: Precision Attacks And Strategic Insights  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The AI Drone Revolution In Military Technology: Precision Attacks And Strategic Insights
by
Aditi Ganguly, Benzinga Staff Writer
October 20, 2023 11:00 AM | 4 min read

Meet Starpax CEO, Michael Gareau: Shaping The Future Of Healthcare With Innovative Solutions

Massive returns are possible within this market! For a limited time, get access to the Benzinga Insider Report, usually $47/month, for just $0.99! Discover extremely undervalued stock picks before they skyrocket! Time is running out! Act fast and secure your future wealth at this unbelievable discount! Claim Your $0.99 Offer NOW!

The rising geopolitical tensions across the globe have incentivized countries to step up their defense strategies. This comes on the heels of escalating tensions between the U.S. and China and the prolonged war between Russia and Ukraine. The latest crisis in the Middle East has also fueled the urgency in developing next-generation military technology.

With the rising popularity of artificial intelligence (AI), AI-powered drones are the latest tech slated to revolutionize the defense industry. Apart from their use in weaponry, smart drones are highly coveted in the retail space, as unmanned gadgets are expected to reduce the cost of operations significantly down the line.

Prominent military analysts claim artificial intelligence will mark a pivotal moment in military capabilities, akin to the significance of the introduction of nuclear weapons. AI systems' ability to scrutinize surveillance imagery, medical records, social media activity and online shopping preferences will enable micro-targeting — executing precision attacks with drones or advanced weaponry on critical combatants or commanders.

https://www.benzinga.com/startups/23/10/35351978/the-ai-drone-revolution-in-military-technology-precision-attacks-and-strategic-insights
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson