Author Topic: Biden’s Catch and Release Network Frees over Half a Million Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 9 Months  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Catch and Release Network Frees over Half a Million Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 9 Months

JOHN BINDER22 Oct 2023186

President Joe Biden’s catch and release network at the United States-Mexico border has released more than half a million border crossers and illegal aliens into the nation’s interior in the last nine months alone, new data reveals.

From January through September, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has released more than 518,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into American communities through the agency’s migrant mobile app known as “CBP One” as well as a parole pipeline.

While the migrant mobile app allows foreign nationals in Mexico to schedule appointments at the border, the parole pipeline is ensuring that tens of thousands of eligible Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans are admitted to the U.S. interior every month.

Through the migrant mobile app, close to 300,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have been released into the U.S. interior from January through September. The parole pipeline, meanwhile, has released some 240,000 border crossers and illegal aliens during the same period.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/22/biden-catch-and-release-network-frees-half-million/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson