Author Topic: Dulles CBP Officers Capture Two Maryland Felony Rape Suspects Fleeing to El Salvador  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dulles CBP Officers Capture Two Maryland Felony Rape Suspects Fleeing to El Salvador
Release Date Fri, 10/20/2023

STERLING, Va. – U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers arrested two fleeing Maryland rape suspects at Washington Dulles International Airport late Thursday and early today.

CBP officers at Washington Dulles International Airport arrested two Salvadoran men who were caught fleeing to El Salvador October 19-20, 2023, to avoid separate felony rape charges in Maryland.

Officers first arrested Oscar Armando Hernandez Mata, a 53-year-old Salvadoran, on a Montgomery County, Maryland, warrant for felony second degree rape and sexual abuse of a minor. Hernandez Mata is an alien unlawfully present in the U.S. after being ordered removed by an immigration judge in 2006.

CBP’s National Targeting Center alerted Dulles officers of Hernandez Mata’s impending departure flight to El Salvador. Dulles CBP officers apprehended Hernandez Mata at 4:48 p.m., Thursday at the departure gate.

Nine hours later, CBP officers arrested Carlos Ernesto Osorto Molina, a 53-year-old Salvadoran and U.S. lawful permanent resident, on a Prince George’s County, Maryland, warrant for felony second degree rape.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/dulles-cbp-officers-capture-two-maryland-felony-rape-suspects-fleeing
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Actually, they SHOULD be sent back to El Salvador.

To that big new prison that's been built there.

Sumthin' tells me the time they serve THERE will be several orders-of-magnitude more harsh than anything they'd see here.