Author Topic: Suspicion surrounds ex-Iran envoy Rob Malley after Israel attack: ‘Worst State Department scandal’  (Read 1010 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Suspicion surrounds ex-Iran envoy Rob Malley after Israel attack: ‘Worst State Department scandal’
By Josh Christenson   
Published Oct. 9, 2023, 5:13 p.m. ET

The Biden administration’s former special envoy to Iran, who was placed on leave earlier this year for allegedly mishandling classified material, should face “extensive scrutiny” for his “permissive” stance toward the Tehran regime after it aided Hamas and Hezbollah in carrying out terrorist attacks against Israel, critics said Monday.

“Rob Malley deserves extensive scrutiny — yesterday, today and tomorrow,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) told The Post after the Wall Street Journal reported officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps planned and signed off on this weekend’s atrocity that killed at least 900.

“These reports could not be more concerning, and they hint at what could be the worst State Department scandal since Alger Hiss,” Issa added.

“Malley and others created an incredibly permissive environment for Hamas, for Iran, to do all these things,” added Gabriel Noronha, a former special adviser on Iran at the State Department.

Noronha, who served under former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, said Malley and his negotiating team “purposefully funneled billions of dollars to [Iran] through lack of sanctions enforcement and provision of sanctions relief that has given them somewhere between $50 and $80 billion over the last two and a half years.”

A senior House Republican aide told The Post that the cash influx followed an even more generous payout of $1.7 billion that the Obama administration made to Iran in 2016, eventually contributing to Saturday’s attack that triggered the Jewish state’s first declaration of war in 50 years.

“There is a straight line from Obama’s giveaway to Iran, to Biden’s enriching of Iran — to Iran’s war on Israel,” the aide said.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/09/suspended-iran-special-envoy-rob-malley-under-scrutiny-for-hamas-remarks-following-israel-terror-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Has a patsy for Biteme just been found?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Logan Ratick
@Logan_Ratick
Rob Malley, the Biden administration’s former special envoy to Iran, who was placed on leave earlier this year for allegedly mishandling classified material, is now a professor at Princeton. This is what the Ivy League is.
7:52 AM · Oct 10, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Special Iran Envoy Spied for Iran:”Worst State Department scandal since Alger Hiss”
By Pamela Geller - on October 10, 2023

Biden’s Iran envoy Robert Malley was quietly placed on unpaid leave in June for his handling of “protected material.” We need to see Malley’s bank records…

TABLET MAGAZINE REPORTED LAST WEEK:
High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington
The trail that leads from Tehran to D.C. passes directly through the offices of Robert Malley and the International Crisis Group

Malley had helped to infiltrate an Iranian agent of influence named Ariane Tabatabai into some of the most sensitive positions in the U.S. government—first at the State Department and now the Pentagon, where she has been serving as chief of staff for the assistant secretary of defense for special operations, Christopher Maier.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/10/bidens-special-iran-envoy-spied-for-iranworst-state-department-scandal-since-alger-hiss.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Bad Kitty Unleashed 🦁💪🏻
@pepesgrandma
Rob Malley, under FBI investigation, served as Vice president of International Crisis group where George and Alexander Soros are trustees.
ICG admits it conferred with Iran for its reports:

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
BREAKING: Biden's suspended Iran envoy Rob Malley's International Crisis Group (ICG) confirms in statement it "solicited feedback" from Iranian officials while drafting its reports. Rob Malley, now under FBI investigation, served as vice president of ICG
04 October 2023
Crisis Group Rejects Recent Allegations Against Our Staff

On 26 September, two media outlets – Semafor and Iran International – published articles referencing employees of the International Crisis Group that contain mischaracterisation and inaccuracy. Their reports led to a series of secondary commentaries, many of which compound the flaws of the original accounts. ...

The recent reporting draws on selected email correspondence primarily dating from the period when Iran and world powers were engaged in the talks that led to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in 2015. It focuses on the Iran Experts Initiative (IEI), referencing one Crisis Group staff member at the time, Ali Vaez, and another researcher, Dina Esfandiary, who later joined our staff. While Crisis Group was not involved in the IEI, we reject the key claims and insinuations made against our staff members. To set the record straight: ....

The reporting also accuses Crisis Group staff of seeking approval from Iranian officials for published work. Our research regularly involves testing proposals with key stakeholders. We encourage our experts to solicit feedback from all concerned parties on policy ideas or as proof of our balanced approach and willingness to criticise all sides. At no point, and in no way, do these stakeholders dictate the resulting recommendations. We take on board any response, and we decide ourselves what to put forward.  ...
Crisis Group

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Obama pumped Iran nukes and money, and screaming of the folly them, many dupes and fools went silent.  Now we see again what happens when depraved degenerate fools get their way being stooges for Soros democrats.  So few would listen to the warnings by many of us, they went deaf.  Again they got their way, again here we are.  Iran giving Hamas the abilities to slaughter and make war on civilians.  Obama and Bidens agendas for fools utopia, anti-American-anti-Jew.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Bad Kitty Unleashed 🦁💪🏻
@pepesgrandma
🔥 Whoa! New info on the alleged Iranian spy in the Biden admin!
Robert Malley’s dad was Simon Malley, an adviser to PLO terrorist leader Yasser Arafat & founder of a Communist party in Arafat's native homeland of Egypt. Good lord, that definitely should have been a red flag.
1:34 PM · Oct 12, 2023
Biden's Iran Envoy Robert Malley was the son of Simon Malley,van adviser to PLO terrorist leader Yasser Arafat & founder of a Communist party in Arafat's native homeland of Egypt.

https://twitter.com/BenTallmadge01/status/1711820152017408075

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
More of Biden and his lock-steppers works to save us from the evil Trump.  3 years of dupes and fools lock-steppers of the left foisting Biden on us and not a shred of conscience from them for what they have done to this Country through Biden/Soros, since the last Presidential election.

Happy now fools and dupes?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Biden's Iran Envoy Robert Malley was the son of Simon Malley,van adviser to PLO terrorist leader Yasser Arafat & founder of a Communist party in Arafat's native homeland of Egypt.

https://twitter.com/BenTallmadge01/status/1711820152017408075

Biden administration officials are not incompetent, they ARE in cahoots!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

:yowsa: :yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Kash Patel highlights the unbelievable connections between three senior Biden intelligence officials—Robert Malley, Ariane Tabatabai, and Maher Bitar—and their associations with Hamas and Iran:

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1715135829491040713

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Where did you think they got the money to steal the election from?

Someone funded it...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Where did you think they got the money to steal the election from?

Someone funded it...

I've never doubted that for one nanosecond!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien