Author Topic: Media Botches ‘Hottest Summer Ever’ Claims By Failing To Examine Actual Data  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY LARRY HAMLIN ON OCT 20, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Media Botches ‘Hottest Summer Ever’ Claims By Failing To Examine Actual Data

sun londonMany media outlets have been pushing the idea that summer 2023 was a record-breaking “hottest summer ever.”

However, when the actual temperature data is examined, it says otherwise.

This lack of journalistic review for the most basic things like the actual temperature data is a commentary on the sad state of journalism today. [emphasis, links added]

A recent WUWT article addresses the failure by climate alarmist media and scientists to utilize NOAA’s July through August summer maximum temperature data resulting in their false “hottest summer ever” headlines for the year 2023 with this summer characterized in the Los Angeles Times (L.A. Times) article as having been a “record breaker”.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/media-botches-hottest-summer-ever-claims-by-failing-to-examine-actual-data/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 12:01:14 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson