Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Suggests Americans Must Be Ready to Import Palestinians  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Suggests Americans Must Be Ready to Import Palestinians

John Binder 20 Oct 2023

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), a leading voice of the Democrat Party’s far-left wing, is suggesting  xAmericans must be ready to bring Palestinians to their communities.

During an interview on CNN, Ocasio-Cortez was asked whether Arab countries in the Middle East ought to open their borders to Palestinians rather than the United States.

In response, Ocasio-Cortez suggested she would support such Arab countries taking in Palestinians, but  Americans would also need to be open to refugee resettlement.

The exchange went as follows:

CNN ANCHOR: Should Arab countries be taking on the lion’s share of the burden to absorb what could be over a million, if not more, refugees from Gaza?

OCASIO-CORTEZ: I think there’s something to be said about the region’s partners being able to support and step up for Palestinians. However, that does not abdicate the United States from our historic role that we’ve played in the world of accepting refugees and allowing people to restart their lives here.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/20/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-suggests-americans-must-be-ready-to-import-palestinians/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

How about....no!

Online mountaineer

How about GFY, you silly bartender.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I suggest we trade the five "Jihad Squad" members for 5 Pali's. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I suggest we trade the five "Jihad Squad" members for 5 Pali's.

What is the difference?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, Hell NO!

If the Muslim nations of the Middle East won't take them, why in the Hell should we?

It would be importing trouble.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 07:38:41 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm in favor of relocating the palis as refugees.

But NOT to the USA.

Send them to Somalia. Plenty of room there and they'll fit right in!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How about GFY, you silly bartender.

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup: