Author Topic: US Forces Attacked 7 Times in Past 48 Hours, Biden Never Mentions It  (Read 314 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Forces Attacked 7 Times in Past 48 Hours, Biden Never Mentions It
By Nicole Wells    |   Thursday, 19 October 2023 10:51 PM EDT

U.S. troops have been repeatedly attacked in Iraq and Syria in recent days, U.S. officials said Thursday, as Washington is on heightened alert for activity by Iran-backed groups with regional tensions soaring during the Israel-Hamas war.

"U.S. Troops have been Attacked in Iraq and Syria over 7 Times in the last 48 Hours and the President of the United States just made absolutely Zero Mention of the Attacks or a Response in his Address to the Nation," OSINTdefender X account posted Thursday night.

With tensions spiking in the Middle East, U.S. forces in the region are facing increasing threats as a Navy warship shot down missiles appearing to head toward Israel on Thursday and American bases in Iraq and Syria were repeatedly targeted by drone attacks.

Later Thursday, a U.S. official said there had been an attack near Baghdad's airport, where U.S. forces are hosted. The official said one projectile was shot down and another struck, but according to early reports no one was injured. It wasn't clear what type of munition was fired. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss reports not yet made public, said information was still being gathered.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/united-states-military-israel/2023/10/19/id/1138970/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: US Forces Attacked 7 Times in Past 48 Hours, Biden Never Mentions It
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 12:41:47 am »
No money in it for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!