Author Topic: Devious Design: Left’s “Solutions” to Border Crisis Simply Perpetuate Problem They Created  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Devious Design: Left’s “Solutions” to Border Crisis Simply Perpetuate Problem They Created
October 19, 2023

Sometimes problems become so monumental that the only answer seems to be to throw up one’s hands, surrender, and make the best of it. This approach is usually ill-advised, but the truth is that humans can withstand relentless attacks only so long before they give in, give up, and/or let someone else take control. The radical left depends on this phenomenon, known in these circles as the tactic of “flooding the zone.” As such, and over many years, they have methodically supported, encouraged, and all but manufactured a border crisis of staggering proportions — 9 million illegal aliens crossing America’s open borders in just the last three years. Then, not letting the “crisis go to waste” those same folks are now hoping a beleaguered public will finally capitulate to their leftist “solutions” which, in reality, are duplicitously designed to normalize public acceptance of mass migration, and further incentivize future flows.

Creating, compounding, and capitalizing on a crisis, while excoriating any dissent by means of censorship, is the strategy of persuasion used by elitist mass immigration advocates, and one aided by complicit allies. America’s national and local media, along with leading “think tanks,” all in perfect unity, have recently torqued up their advocacy for fixing our nation’s immigration crisis, packaging their recommendations euphemistically and corruptly as “immigration reform.” To be clear, their term has nothing to do with enforcing laws and reinstating order. Instead, the radical left’s approach to solving the border crisis is removing statutory limits on immigration, granting immediate work permits to all who come regardless of status, and amnestying those who previously came illegally. For them, it’s the perfect solution because it simply extends a crisis that fuels endless flows of new government-dependent arrivals.

Never mind the resulting population explosion, labor market destabilization, and wage collapse, erosion of the rule of law (only the bedrock of our democracy), resource depletion, ongoing national security threats, and overall national decline.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/10/19/devious-design-lefts-solutions-border-crisis-simply-perpetuate-problem-they-created
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson