Author Topic: Alleged Getaway Driver in Fatal Texas Police Shooting Had Previous Deportation, Cartel Ties  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Alleged Getaway Driver in Fatal Texas Police Shooting Had Previous Deportation, Cartel Ties

Murder of Texas Police Lieutenant (Police Photos)Police Photos
ILDEFONSO ORTIZ and BRANDON DARBY19 Oct 202317

The alleged getaway driver in a fatal police shooting in South Texas had previously been deported and had ties with the Gulf Cartel in Matamoros, according to court records obtained by Breitbart Texas. The shooting incident led to the death of San Benito Police Department Lieutenant Milton Resendez.

One of the two suspects behind the fatal shooting of San Benito Police Lieutenant Milton Resendez was in the country illegally, had previously been deported, and had known ties with Mexico’s Gulf Cartel, the documents revealed.

Rodrigo Axel Espinoza Valdez, from Mexico, is being held at the Cameron County Jail on charges of capital murder and evading arrest with a motor vehicle. Authorities described Espinoza as the vehicle’s driver during two separate chases where another man reportedly shot at police several times using a rifle and handguns.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/19/getaway-driver-in-fatal-texas-police-shooting-had-previous-deportation-and-cartel-ties/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson