Author Topic: DATA: DeSantis is Now Tied in 2nd Place with Nikki Haley.  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: DATA: DeSantis is Now Tied in 2nd Place with Nikki Haley.
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2023, 07:55:12 pm »
Thanks for the info -- but most who have recently become acquainted with her and the good governor know her as Casey.

FWIW, I would have gone with Casey, too.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2023, 08:27:16 pm »
What, @jmyrlefuller  has this  pointing-up comment got to do with both Nikki and Ronny taking these poll numbers seriously, as evidenced by this:

And this:
Because that's the only way to stop someone who has rigged and "stollen" the system so thoroughly.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2023, 08:36:23 pm »
How about Trump debate on stage with both Haley and DeSantis and see where that lands them afterwards.  I believe both would annihilate Trump in a debate. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2023, 08:51:26 pm »
@sneakypete

"to the point where he can't be bought off" BY WHOM?

He's the one buying people off! He's part of the same system. He's the one purchasing favors.

@jmyrlefuller

Sounds like you are jealous because you're not getting any of the money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2023, 08:56:31 pm »
Nice backhanded compliment, now again...How many Americans has rude orange billionaire man with his own damned jumbo jet brought home?

@GtHawk

How many bogus federal felony charges have been placed against DeSanctimonious?

Trump is facing something like 90 charges by the left,who are terrified of the thought of him getting elected again.

There must be at least a dozen people somewhere on the planet who are terrified that DeSanctimonious is going to do something or the other.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2023, 08:58:24 pm »
Are you kidding?  Narcissistic POS is in it only for himself.

@catfish1957

He is also rich!

And Orange!

THE FIEND!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2023, 09:14:22 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

Sounds like you are jealous because you're not getting any of the money.
I know it's tough for an atheist such as yourself to understand, but some of us aren't corrupted by that stuff.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online LMAO

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2023, 09:31:40 pm »

Trump is facing something like 90 charges by the left,who are terrified of the thought of him getting elected again.

Many he brought unto himself, BTW

I understand everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but Trump isn’t just an innocent victim in all of this

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2023, 09:32:33 pm »
You really expect a certain poster to apply the same standards on Trump that she places on DeSantis?  That's never going to happen, especially from one who does not value integrity.

Truth
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2023, 09:49:58 pm »
bele wrote:
"How about Trump debate on stage with both Haley and DeSantis and see where that lands them afterwards.  I believe both would annihilate Trump in a debate."

Ah, ol' Br'er Trump, he be too wise to do that.

He realizes (like Napoleon once observed) that it's best not to interrupt one's enemies when they are in the process of making mistakes and destroying each other...

Online LMAO

« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2023, 09:59:23 pm »
bele wrote:
"How about Trump debate on stage with both Haley and DeSantis and see where that lands them afterwards.  I believe both would annihilate Trump in a debate."

He realizes (like Napoleon once observed) that it's best not to interrupt one's enemies when they are in the process of making mistakes and destroying each other...

Or he realizes, like Hillary Clinton in the 2007-2008, that his lead is not inevitable and Hillary Clinton, even with her huge lead at that time, still showed up on the debate stage in the Democrat primary season and eventually lost the nomination to Barack Obama

Trump knows that he would have to answer for inheriting a growing economy and leaving at same economy in shambles and his role in bringing on inflation. That, and his promise to spend even more and vows even more tariffs

Trump gets away with fiction at his rallies and TruthSocial forum because his supporters, as we have seen here in the recent past, lap it up without doubt, curiosity, judgment, skepticism, ect ect

But he wouldn’t get away with that on the debate stage with challengers. And he knows it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 10:07:09 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2023, 10:00:34 pm »
bele wrote:

Unlike Trump who makes spiteful and childish comments and tells outright lies about others and destroys himself with republican conservative voters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2023, 10:25:12 pm »
I know it's tough for an atheist such as yourself to understand, but some of us aren't corrupted by that stuff.

@jmyrlefuller

Yeah,causen ifn dey bees WUN thang religions hates,hit bees cash monies,huh,goober?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2023, 10:28:39 pm »

I understand everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but Trump isn’t just an innocent victim in all of this

@LMAO

I know. He is a rich,rude,orange man that ONLY cares about how he goes down in the history books,and because of this he can't be  bribed.

He also can't be blackmailed because  he just doesn't give  a damn about stories of him with floozies.

Nor can he be bribed,because he already has more money that he knows how to spend.

All of which are prime reasons why "the usual suspects" running for President are so afraid of  him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2023, 10:30:33 pm »
Or he realizes, like Hillary Clinton in the 2007-2008, that his lead is not inevitable and Hillary Clinton, even with her huge lead at that time, still showed up on the debate stage in the Democrat primary season and eventually lost the nomination to Barack Obama

Trump knows that he would have to answer for inheriting a growing economy and leaving at same economy in shambles and his role in bringing on inflation. That, and his promise to spend even more and vows even more tariffs

Trump gets away with fiction at his rallies and TruthSocial forum because his supporters, as we have seen here in the recent past, lap it up without doubt, curiosity, judgment, skepticism, ect ect

But he wouldn’t get away with that on the debate stage with challengers. And he knows it.

@LMAO

Sounds like  you think he would do almost as bad as DeSanctimonious.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2023, 10:31:59 pm »
Unlike Trump who makes spiteful and childish comments and tells outright lies about others and destroys himself with republican conservative voters.

@GtHawk

Don't forget the unforgivable. He is ALSO rude AND rich.

The FIEND!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2023, 10:35:54 pm »

Yup.  And he's likely legitimately guilty of some of the charges in the document case.

Online LMAO

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2023, 10:45:12 pm »
@LMAO

I know. He is a rich,rude,orange man that ONLY cares about how he goes down in the history books,and because of this he can't be  bribed.

He also can't be blackmailed because  he just doesn't give  a damn about stories of him with floozies.

Nor can he be bribed,because he already has more money that he knows how to spend.

All of which are prime reasons why "the usual suspects" running for President are so afraid of  him.

Your reply has nothing, zilch, zero to do with my comment

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2023, 10:47:26 pm »
@LMAO

Sounds like  you think he would do almost as bad as DeSanctimonious.

Well, the very least that can be said of most of the other GOP candidates is they didn’t help contribute to the inflation, for example, that we are currently experiencing
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 11:07:38 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2023, 10:59:12 pm »
@GtHawk

Don't forget the unforgivable. He is ALSO rude AND rich.

The FIEND!
No one, except for you gives a rats ass that he's rich, nor do I give a crap that he's rude, but what I am sick and F'n tired of is his arrogant stupidity. Yes STUPIDITY! He went into his Presidency with not one clue as to how our government works, what could be done, how to do it by building coalitions and getting laws passed so not one damn thing he did and yes he did some good things but not one G'damned thing was done by having a law passed so Biden just pissed on all Trumps EO's and flushed them down the toilet. The worst thing is that in four years as President never bothered to learn he ignorantly and arrogantly believed he could run America like he did his businesses pissing on people and reality star like yelling your fired! Also it appears that he hasn't bothered to take the time to learn how our government works since he left office. Being rude has it's place and can be an effective tool but Trump never bothered to learn that either. So you go right ahead with head up the but of the man you claim you don't even like and continue with your own childish insults of those that refuse to genuflect at the alter of your orange deity but I won't, there is not a man of Earth that I will ever worship. A parting shot...do you realize at all how much you are like the democrats in their hero worship of JFK and Obammarammadingdong? They could not accept that their deities had feet of clay either.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2023, 11:06:02 pm »
No one, except for you gives a rats ass that he's rich, nor do I give a crap that he's rude, but what I am sick and F'n tired of is his arrogant stupidity. Yes STUPIDITY! He went into his Presidency with not one clue as to how our government works, what could be done, how to do it by building coalitions and getting laws passed so not one damn thing he did and yes he did some good things but not one G'damned thing was done by having a law passed so Biden just pissed on all Trumps EO's and flushed them down the toilet. The worst thing is that in four years as President never bothered to learn he ignorantly and arrogantly believed he could run America like he did his businesses pissing on people and reality star like yelling your fired! Also it appears that he hasn't bothered to take the time to learn how our government works since he left office. Being rude has it's place and can be an effective tool but Trump never bothered to learn that either. So you go right ahead with head up the but of the man you claim you don't even like and continue with your own childish insults of those that refuse to genuflect at the alter of your orange deity but I won't, there is not a man of Earth that I will ever worship. A parting shot...do you realize at all how much you are like the democrats in their hero worship of JFK and Obammarammadingdong? They could not accept that their deities had feet of clay either.

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2023, 11:14:50 pm »

Thank you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2023, 01:00:07 am »
No one, except for you gives a rats ass that he's rich, 

@GtHawk

Total bullshit.

Class warfare/class envy is behind  the hatred for  Trump,to the point where you accept candidates like the Weasel from Florida.

BTW,I  DO admire your ability  to vote for change by backing  one of the  usual suspects. Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot before entering a dance contest.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2023, 01:01:34 am »
Your reply has nothing, zilch, zero to do with my comment

@LMAO

Thank you!

Online corbe

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2023, 01:12:00 am »
   @sneakypete You seem like a regular type of Pete who has worked and struggled his whole Life to get where you are, just as I have.  Did you ever GAF, in the past, about people that were born with silver spoons and privilege, did you ever??? 
   I never gave a f*ck if you were Rude, Rich or Orange; I'd judge you by your Man~Up capabilities, just as you'd judge me. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.