Author Topic: Biden Tells ‘My Son Beau Killed in Iraq’ Lie to Israeli Doctor (Video)  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Tells ‘My Son Beau Killed in Iraq’ Lie to Israeli Doctor (Video)
by Kristinn Taylor Oct. 19, 2023 1:00 pm

While in Israel on Wednesday, Joe Biden met with families, first responders and other medical staff affected by the October 7 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel.

One doctor, who said she emigrated to Israel from New York eight years ago, told Biden how she and Israelis treat Palestinian patients the same as they treat Israelis.

Biden responded by telling her the ‘my son Beau was killed in Iraq’ lie. Biden followed up by leaning in and wagging his finger in the doctor’s face and lecturing her on the importance of nurses.

Biden started by mentioning the true account of his first wife Neilia and daughter Naomi being killed, and his two sons Beau and Hunter seriously injured, in a car crash that took place in 1972. But Biden then falsely told the nurse his son Beau had been killed in Iraq.

Army veteran Beau Biden died from brain cancer in 2015 at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Joe Biden blames his son’s cancer on his service in Iraq, but repeatedly makes the false claim that Beau was killed in Iraq.

Biden’s voice was weak, as it has been recently.

“I wish there was something I could tell you. My uh, I got a phone call saying my wife and daughter were dead. My two boys were (unintelligible). I got a phone call my son in Iraq, killed.

“I understand about loss. Guess what? A physician makes a gigantic difference. You know who else does? Nurses, nurses. Thank you for what you do. (Unintelligible). I feel just, God love you.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLT6eU3Bz3E&t=192s&ab_channel=WFAA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/biden-tells-my-son-beau-killed-iraq-lie/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe's alternate reality has become his reality.  The guy is lost.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Yes, but did he manage to keep his hands off of her?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

He's still too close for me...yuck!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It looked like he was positioning for an attempted sniff.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Before we're rid of him, I bet Joe awards his son a posthumous Purple Heart.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Since @Kamaji hasn't posted it yet,

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Since @Kamaji hasn't posted it yet,

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Or this one:

:facepalm2: