Author Topic: U.S. Military Report Shows We Are NOT Prepared To Fight China  (Read 182 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Military Report Shows We Are NOT Prepared To Fight China
« on: October 20, 2023, 10:32:56 am »
U.S. Military Report Shows We Are NOT Prepared To Fight China

Sixty-eight percent of active-duty military personnel are overweight or obese, according to data from the Defense Department; in the past ten years, the number of these individuals with eating disorders has increased dramatically, according to a nonprofit.

The American Security Project paid for the study, which showed that more than one-third of military members are overweight or obese. This was mentioned as the main reason why people couldn’t join the military and as the main reason why people got hurt in the service or had to be medically discharged.

Within the last ten years, the number of people who are obese has also more than doubled. Rates were 10.4% in 2012, but they shot up to 21.6% in 2022.

The normal body mass index is used for calculations, but the Military Times said that it is prone to underestimating obesity compared with more advanced methods. The study suggested that people with a high BMI should be sent to doctors who specialize in treating fat.

https://www.sonsof1776.com/2023/10/18/u-s-military-report-shows-we-are-not-prepared-to-fight-china/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson