Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 25134 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2023, 02:21:29 am »
Jim Banks
@Jim_Banks

luis martinez
@LMartinezABC

US officials confirm to @abc that @usnavy destroyer USS Carney shot down multiple Houthi missiles last  night.  They were NOT aimed at the ship, but headed in a northerly direction.

4:43 PM · Oct 19, 2023

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2023, 02:24:07 am »
Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_

NEW: The White House admits they accidentally doxxed US Special Forces by posting an uncensored photo of them w/ Biden in Israel.

WH: “As soon as this was brought to our attention, we immediately deleted the photo. We regret the error and any issues this may have caused.”

3:58 PM · Oct 19, 2023

Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_

This was the now deleted Instagram post from the White House, which was posted uncensored. @samosaur added the black squares in his post calling out this major OpSec blunder.

Sam Shoemate
@samosaur
·9h

The Whitehouse media team shared this picture last night (I added the black boxes) without blurring or censoring the faces of the “Delta Force” (CAG) operator’s faces. They deleted it an hour later after hundreds of thousands had already viewed it.

4:04 PM · Oct 19, 2023

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2023, 02:25:49 am »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

Under Joe Biden’s rule Americans are no longer safe anywhere in the world. And, of course, they are already unsafe in any major city at home.

Elections have consequences.

Travel - State Dept
@TravelGov
·4h

Worldwide Caution: Due to increased tensions in various locations around the world, the potential for terrorist attacks, demonstrations or violent actions against U.S. citizens and interests, the Department of State @StateDept advises U.S. citizens overseas to exercise increased caution. More at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/worldwide-caution.html

4:28 PM · Oct 19, 2023

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2023, 02:34:12 am »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2023, 02:47:53 am »

Brandon has truly screwed things up royally; so glad at least he kept us energy independent!  *****rollingeyes*****
*WORLD WAR III IS BETTER THAN ELECTING TRUMP!* (do not lose the faith my brothers)
Unchecked border invasion, crazy inflation, out of control crime, Congress in chaos, billion dollar payoffs to terrorists, and on and on. If the Biden administration is on an intentional mission to destroy America, they would do nothing differently.

Those NeverTrumps who said they would rather die than elect Trump, may yet get that opportunity. Stand strong with Biden! To the Death!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 02:49:01 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2023, 03:33:13 am »
CBS News Updates:

10:01 PM

President Biden and first lady speak to relatives of Muslim boy killed in alleged hate crime attack

President Biden and First lady Jill Biden on Thursday evening spoke to the relatives of the 6-year-old boy killed in an alleged hate crime attack near Chicago, Illinois, on Oct. 14.

The Bidens spoke to the uncle and father of Wadea Al-Fayoume after Mr. Biden's Oval Office address, the White House said. The boy's mother was injured in the stabbing attack, and the suspect, who allegedly targeted the pair for being Muslims, now faces a federal hate crime investigation.

"The President and First Lady expressed their deepest condolences to the Alfayoumi family as they mourn; their prayers that Wadea's mother, Hannan Shahin, makes a full recovery; and their commitment to keep speaking out against anti-Palestinian, anti-Arab, and anti-Muslim hate and violence," the White House said.

In his primetime address, Mr. Biden honored Wadea as a "proud American" from a "proud Palestinian American family."

Calling for the unequivocal denunciation of antisemitism and Islamophobia, Mr. Biden said, "All you, you're hurting. I want you to know I see you. You belong."

"You're all American," he added.

— Sara Cook contributed reporting.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/israel-hamas-war-palestinians-biden-speech-after-gaza-hospital-blast/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2023, 03:43:39 am »
Stabbing seems so....Muslim.

I thought Chicago was into shooting. :shrug:

(no mention of the race/religion of the assailant)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:45:01 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2023, 05:22:57 am »
What would it take to remove this worthless POS from being POTUS?  Along with his even bigger idiot sidekick Harris?

How many Americans will die with this fool at the helm?

Imagine four more years of Dumb and Dumber, and tell me, do you see this nation emerging out the other end in 2029?  I don't!!! 

I see the bad characters unifying more and more with the intent of ending the USA and its primary allies.  One way or another.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2023, 05:39:55 am »
What would it take to remove this worthless POS from being POTUS?  Along with his even bigger idiot sidekick Harris?

How many Americans will die with this fool at the helm?

Imagine four more years of Dumb and Dumber, and tell me, do you see this nation emerging out the other end in 2029?  I don't!!! 

I see the bad characters unifying more and more with the intent of ending the USA and its primary allies.  One way or another.

The pendulum eventually swings the other way.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2023, 05:51:12 am »
The pendulum swings the other way, but NOT when a nation is led by a man that is dead from the neck up!  Not sure WHO is really running the USA today, I suspect we are seeing the 3rd term of Obama, for we are certainly going out of our way for Iran, for the mussies of the world.

There will be no pendulum swung our way any time soon, and if they fix a 2nd election for Biden, four more years of Dumb and Dumber will all but destroy what remains of this nation.

I have never seen so many Americans living in total fear as I have witnessed in the last year.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2023, 07:23:46 am »
 :bkmk: Post 7 further reading.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2023, 08:50:15 am »
Mike Davis
@mrddmia

Let’s recap:

Biden funds Iran.

Iran funds Islamic terrorism against Israel.

Israel faces worst terrorist attacks imaginable.

Kidnapping, rape, torture, and murder of Israeli women, children, babies, the elderly, and the disabled.

Biden makes unnecessary Israel trip.

Obstructing Israel’s response.

Israeli security forces have to divert resources to protect him.

Instead of hunting down Islamic terrorists.

And rescuing nearly 200 hostages.

After Iran-funded Hamas terrorists killed 1,300+ Israelis and 31 Americans.

Biden gives “humanitarian assistance” to Hamas-run Gaza.

Freeing up resources for more Hamas terrorism.

And relieving pressure on Hamas to free hostages.

Biden makes America special forces divert from their mission.

For a photo op.

Biden White House posts pictures.

Exposing their secret identities.

And putting their families in grave danger.

But no mean tweets.

7:08 PM · Oct 19, 2023

Nailed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2023, 12:53:45 pm »
This is the drug Hamas terrorists took to help them slaughter Israelis

The Jerusalem Post By WALLA! 10/19/2023

Captagon pills were found in the pockets of Hamas terrorists.

Hamas terrorists who carried out a surprise attack on October 7 were found to be under the influence of Captagon, a synthetic amphetamine-type stimulant that has been clandestinely produced in southern Europe and trafficked through Turkey to the consumer markets on the Arabian Peninsula, as reported by Nir Dvori of Channel 12.

The pills were recovered from the pockets of many terrorists who lost their lives on Israeli soil.

This stimulant drug, also known as the "cocaine for the poor," allowed the terrorists to commit heinous acts with a sense of calmness and indifference. Simultaneously, it kept them highly alert for extended periods and suppressed their appetite.

Captagon: Used by ISIS

Captagon gained notoriety in 2015 when it was discovered to be used by ISIS fighters to suppress fear prior to carrying out terrorist operations. As the influence of terrorist organizations like ISIS diminished, Lebanon and Syria took the reins and began producing and distributing the drug on a large scale.

Gaza, in particular, became a popular market for the drug, especially among addicted young individuals.

More: https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-769250

Online mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2023, 01:07:32 pm »
Hamas’s newly discovered hostage-taking manual says to "kill the difficult ones" and use hostages as "human shields."
Hamas’s Hostage-Taking Handbook Says to ‘Kill the Difficult Ones’ and Use Hostages as ‘Human Shields’
The document, which I obtained from an Israeli official, also suggests that Hamas did not plan to take hostages back to Gaza.
By Graeme Wood
October 19, 2023, 11:36 AM ET
The Atlantic

A hostage-taking manual that an official in the Israel Defense Forces told me was recovered in the aftermath of the Hamas attack suggests that the group’s hostage-taking on October 7 did not go according to plan. Right now, more than 200 hostages are thought to be in Hamas’s hands in Gaza. The manual suggests that the group at first intended not to spirit all of them into Gaza, but instead to take them hostage where they were found inside Israel, possibly for a protracted standoff.

The Atlantic obtained a copy of the manual from an IDF official, who vouched for its authenticity and who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the materials. Israeli President Isaac Herzog had earlier referred to the document in an interview on CNN, calling it “an instruction guide, how to go into civilian areas, into a kibbutz, a city, a moshav [agricultural co-op].” He said it described “exactly how to torture them, how to abduct them, how to kidnap them.” ...
This is why Israel should annihilate every last one of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2023, 01:31:00 pm »
This is the drug Hamas terrorists took to help them slaughter Israelis

The Jerusalem Post By WALLA! 10/19/2023

Captagon pills were found in the pockets of Hamas terrorists.

Hamas terrorists who carried out a surprise attack on October 7 were found to be under the influence of Captagon, a synthetic amphetamine-type stimulant that has been clandestinely produced in southern Europe and trafficked through Turkey to the consumer markets on the Arabian Peninsula, as reported by Nir Dvori of Channel 12.

The pills were recovered from the pockets of many terrorists who lost their lives on Israeli soil.

This stimulant drug, also known as the "cocaine for the poor," allowed the terrorists to commit heinous acts with a sense of calmness and indifference. Simultaneously, it kept them highly alert for extended periods and suppressed their appetite.

Captagon: Used by ISIS

More: https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wellness/article-769250

Posted this earlier:

In the 80’s I had personal experience with Captagon. I was working endless hours in a small town in Trinidad. I was burned out and exhausted. The local pharmacist gave me Captagon. It was amazing but I knew I had to back off or have other problems. But, I was Superman when I took it.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2023, 01:34:07 pm »
The Nazis also took amphetamine for similiar affects I believe.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2023, 01:44:53 pm »
The Nazis also took amphetamine for similiar affects I believe.

The U.S. military (and, presumably, other militaries) use modafinil, which has effects similar to methamphetamine, but without the rush and crash.  Source:  https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.com/2022/11/29/modafinil-military-use-mvir/#:~:text=Modafinil%20was%20introduced%20as%20an,like%20they%20were%20crashing%20afterward.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2023, 02:05:37 pm »
Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant on Friday outlined three planned phases for the war against Hamas, detailing what will happen in Gaza if Hamas is destroyed.

The long-term plan is not for Israel to control "life in the Gaza Strip," Galland told lawmakers in a meeting in Tel Aviv.

“We are in the first phase, in which a military campaign is taking place with [airstrikes] and later with a [ground] maneuver with the purpose of destroying operatives and damaging infrastructure in order to defeat and destroy Hamas,” Gallant said, according to the Times of Israel.

The second phase of the war will be to "eliminate pockets of resistance" after Hamas is defeated.

“The third step will be the creation of a new security regime in the Gaza Strip, the removal of Israel’s responsibility for day-to-day life in the Gaza Strip, and the creation of a new security reality for the citizens of Israel and the residents of the [area surrounding Gaza],” Gallant said, according to the report.

Fox News
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2023, 02:20:01 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
2h
Israeli Artillery is currently Shelling Positions in Southern Lebanon following a reported Mortar Attack on the Mount Dov Radar Installation several minutes ago.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2023, 02:26:25 pm »
Israel bombardment flattens buildings in al-Zahra city, south of Gaza City
By Kaydi Pelletier

New aerial photos shows destroyed buildings in al-Zahra city on Friday, Oct. 20, following an Israeli bombardment overnight.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2023, 02:37:21 pm »
The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
9m
Israel is evacuating Kiryat Shmona, a town of more than 20,000 people near Israel’s border with Lebanon, following repeated exchanges of fire with Hezbollah.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2023, 02:38:03 pm »
The Jerusalem Post
@Jerusalem_Post
·
50m
A total of 758 civilians killed by Hamas since the start of the war have so far been identified, the Israel Police said on Friday.
Support the USO