Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Biden's address to the nation...  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: LIVE THREAD: Biden's address to the nation...
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2023, 02:11:59 am »
What Biden is doing is disgusting. He’s using dead children in Israel to sell his disastrous Ukraine policy to skeptical Americans.

They are not the same countries, they are not the same problems, and this effort to use Israel for political cover is offensive.

Hell no.— J.D. Vance (@JDVance1) October 20, 2023

« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2023, 02:41:31 am »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

Biden didn't say a damn thing about what he is going to do about Iran, including enforcing the oil sanctions, the life blood of the Iranian terrorist regime; nothing about Iran's nuclear program; nothing about building up our own military commensurate with all the challenges our military faces.

And not a word about securing our border as a national security risk.  Nothing.  And he did not prepare the nation for a full out war in the Middle East, not of our making but of Iran's making.

8:40 PM · Oct 19, 2023

« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:02:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2023, 02:46:45 am »
That is said better in BOLD!  I miss him every day!
Me too!!!

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2023, 03:21:25 am »
Real footage of Biden's speech tonight

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1715178677380554816

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2023, 01:09:22 pm »
Biden appears to make it 'clear' he read teleprompter notes during prime-time speech
by Julia Johnson, Politics Reporter
October 20, 2023 08:35 AM

President Joe Biden appeared to read a note from the teleprompter instructing him to make a point "clear" Thursday evening during an Oval Office address.

"We will have something that we do not seek — make it clear: We do not seek — we do not seek to have American troops fighting in Russia or fighting against Russia," Biden said while delivering remarks.

In the rare televised prime-time address, Biden announced his plan to ask Congress to "fund America's national security needs, to support our critical partners, including Israel and Ukraine." The president emphasized the need to assist Ukraine and Israel in their wars against Russia and Iran-backed Hamas, respectively.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1715158630742257796

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-make-it-clear-read-teleprompter-notes-primetime-speech
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2023, 01:13:02 pm »
His address to the nation was an utter and complete failure!

Republicans respond to Biden's Oval Office speech that mentioned Ukraine, Hamas-Israel war: 'Unbelievable'
In Thursday's Oval Office address, President Biden gave attention on Ukraine and said he will send an 'urgent budget request' to Congress on Friday

"President Biden gave an address from the White House’s Oval Office Thursday night, when he provided an update on two conflicts happening across the globe, including Israel’s war with Hamas and Russia’s continued fighting in Ukraine. He vowed America would not be on the sidelines of either conflict.

His brief remarks, however, were met with some criticism as Republicans and others accused him of trying to fix problems that he previously caused and attempted to use the slaughtering of Israelis and the current humanitarian crisis in Gaza to request additional funds in the Ukraine conflict.

"The shame of it all is that we wouldn’t be in this terrible position if Joe Biden hadn’t been so weak in Afghanistan, so slow in Ukraine, so pandering to Iran, and so absent from the border," wrote Nikki Haley, a Republican presidential candidate who is beating him in some head-to-head polls. "The world is on fire, and America needs strong new leadership to deal with it."..."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-respond-bidens-oval-office-speech-mentioned-ukraine-hamas-israel-war-unbelievable
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2023, 02:14:43 pm »
Iran needs to be kicked in the nuts for this Hamas / Gaza situation.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2023, 02:18:17 pm »

And Shortbus Joe is just the guy to fail doing it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2023, 02:19:16 pm »

Indeed, but I don't doubt that Joe & Co. have made 'deals' with Iran.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2023, 02:48:55 pm »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

American treasure goes to Israel to help them knock down Gaza. American treasure goes to Gaza to help build it up again. American treasure goes to Ukraine when nobody’s watching.

Defense contractors get rich, regional players benefit. Everyone wins, except the American people!

10:33 AM · Oct 20, 2023

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2023, 03:01:27 pm »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Biden asks Congress for an additional $61 billion to support Ukraine and $14 billion to boost Israel's military.

10:43 AM · Oct 20, 2023

Offline LMAO

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2023, 05:16:53 pm »
And Shortbus Joe is just the guy to fail doing it.

And he will succeed in his failure
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2023, 05:27:00 pm »
The details of President Biden's urgent funding request to Congress for military aid to Israel and Ukraine were released Friday.

The total cost of the White House's ask is nearly $106 billion, which will include funding for Israel, Ukraine, humanitarian aid to Gaza, U.S. border security and additional funds for security in the Indo-Pacific and to counter Chinese financing in developing countries.

The numbers released by the White House Office of Management and Budget are:

$61.4 billion in supplemental funding for Ukraine;

$14.3 billion in supplemental funding for Israel, of which $10.6 billion is military aid;

$13.6 billion for border protection, including $1.2 billion to counter fentanyl. This funding would pay for 1,300 new Border Patrol agents, 1,600 asylum offices and 375 immigration judge teams;

$2 billion for countering PRC financing in developing countries;

And $9 billion for humanitarian assistance in Ukraine, Israel and Gaza.

"Over the coming weeks, the Administration looks forward to continued engagement with members of both parties to reach a comprehensive, bipartisan agreement to fund the Government and invest in critical national priorities," director of OMB Shalanda Young said in the letter to Congress. "As part of that process, the Congress has an opportunity and obligation to advance our national security by addressing critical needs that should earn Bipartisan support."

Fox News' Jamie Joseph and Sarah Tobianski contributed to this update.
Posted by Chris Pandolfo
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2023, 05:47:53 pm »
Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs
·
1m
“We cannot give up on peace. We cannot give up on a two-state solution,” Biden says of Israel-Hamas war in Oval Office address

The two-state solution consists of the state of Syria annexing northern Israel and the West Bank, and the state of Iran annexing southern Israel and Gaza.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2023, 05:52:35 pm »
I miss President Reagan.

This jackass makes me miss Obama.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2023, 06:26:44 pm »

:silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2023, 06:37:37 pm »
How can we miss him, when he never went away?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2023, 07:18:33 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2023, 09:08:19 pm »
   Unlike some here, I still don't miss Trump.    wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2023, 09:14:55 pm »
How can we miss him, when he never went away?

888high58888

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2023, 01:09:48 pm »
Dems Praise Biden’s ‘Cognizant’ Israel Response: ‘This Is A Man That Does Not Seem Demented’

Reagan Reese
White House Correspondent
October 20, 2023 8:15 PM ET

From a sit-down TV interview, to an Oval Office address and even a trip to a war-torn country, Democratic strategists are praising President Joe Biden’s response to the Israel-Hamas war as “cognizant” and “strong.”

Biden’s initial response to the terrorist organization Hamas’ attack on Israel came under scrutiny from prominent conservative media figures who criticized the president for failing to make frequent public statements while the war raged in the Middle East. But Democratic strategists told the Daily Caller the president has handled the Israel-Hamas war well, giving numerous public appearances and even presenting himself as a strong commander-in-chief.

“I think the president is doing these [press] interviews, and a byproduct of that his team is high-fiving. That look — that this is a man that is cognizant. This is a man that does not seem demented, or have dementia of any kind. This is a man that we see speaking and answering questions, and we’re only seeing an edited version of the interview,” Leslie Marshall told the Daily Caller, adding that the president doesn’t appear to be using notes or stumbling very often in his public appearances.

“You don’t see what people are concerned about attached to the age,” Marshall continued. “I think that’s very important.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/20/democrats-biden-response-israel-hamas/
Support the USO

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2023, 01:44:22 pm »
AN EMBARRASSMENT': Stephen Miller breaks down the "fundamental image" that President Biden portrayed to the world during his oval office address: "weakness."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1715691930321875176

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2023, 03:05:57 pm »
"As Biden stumbles using a teleprompter just know this was the best take they could get out of him for an address to the nation. The very BEST take. Thank about that folks."

Robby Starbuck, Tennessee film maker

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-