Author Topic: Biden beats Trump, RFK Jr. in three-way race: poll  (Read 266 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden beats Trump, RFK Jr. in three-way race: poll
« on: October 19, 2023, 05:25:27 pm »
 Biden beats Trump, RFK Jr. in three-way race: poll
by Sarah Fortinsky - 10/18/23 5:16 PM ET

A new poll finds President Biden beating former President Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in a three-way race for the presidency.

Biden won 44 percent support in the new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll, compared with 37 percent for Trump and 16 percent for Kennedy. Three percent of those polled were undecided.

Biden’s 7 point advantage narrowed to a 3 point advantage when respondents were asked about a two-way race between Trump and Biden, with 49 percent backing Biden, 46 percent backing Trump and 5 percent undecided.

In the two-way race, Trump and Biden each got 91 percent of the support from their respective parties and 6 percent support from the opposing party. Trump also won the support of independent voters, with 49 percent backing the former president and 43 percent backing Biden.

When Kennedy factored into the race, however, Trump’s standing took a hit.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4263602-biden-beats-trump-rfk-jr-in-three-way-race-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden beats Trump, RFK Jr. in three-way race: poll
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 05:33:01 pm »
God these polls are over the place

The problem that both Trump and Biden have is the general public has a highly negative view of both men. And that’s unlikely to change. Neither of them are unknown  so they can’t redefine themselves to the public.

Assuming that Biden is still the candidate in 2024, the only strategy that he will really have is the successful “MAGA Republican” one. I don’t think he’s gonna convince people that things are going well and the economy is doing fine.

Trump and his supporters will bank on that things will get so bad, that people may just vote for Trump out of desperation

Wonderful choices
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy