Author Topic: President Biden Says Hamas Should ‘Learn How to Shoot Straight’ After Gaza Hospital Bombing  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
President Biden Says Hamas Should ‘Learn How to Shoot Straight’ After Gaza Hospital Bombing

PAUL BOIS19 Oct 20232,926

President Joe Biden had a rather tone-deaf response to the news Hamas terrorists mistakenly bombed a hospital in the Gaza Strip with a misfired rocket by saying they should “learn how to shoot straight.”

As Breitbart News reported, the mainstream media initially said Israel bombed a hospital in the Gaza Strip only to later have it be confirmed Hamas terrorists bombed the hospital with a misfired rocket.

Breitbart noted, “The IDF have since released audio they say shows the terrorists reacting once they realize their mistake. Hamas and critics of Israel rushed to blame an Israeli airstrike. News wires, like the Getty photo service, published unproven claims Israel had “attack[ed]” the hospital, citing the ‘Gaza Health Ministry,’ which is run by Hamas. The BBC’s early reporting pointed a finger at Israel for the disaster.”

Speaking with reporters on Wednesday, Biden said the terrorists “gotta learn how to shoot straight.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/19/president-biden-says-hamas-should-learn-how-to-shoot-straight-after-gaza-hospital-bombing/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why would Islamic Jihad stop successful false flag operations against civilians?

That hospital explosion was the best thing that could have happened for Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad.  Now, they have a new generation of martyrs to recruit.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright