Author Topic: Furious nun tackles eco-zealot to the floor after he stormed church construction site  (Read 260 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Furious nun tackles eco-zealot to the floor after he stormed church construction site
The nun took matters into her own hands when one protester appeared to make a run for it with some construction material.
By AURORA BOSOTTI
10:25, Wed, Oct 18, 2023 | UPDATED: 10:36, Wed, Oct 18, 2023

French nun tackles climate activist to prevent demonstration
A French nun fed up with a group of protesters tackled one of the demonstrators after he tried to run off with what appeared to be piping materials.

The nun was part of a congregation of sisters from the Missionary Family of Notre Dame who formed a human chain around the construction site to prevent the environmentalists from disrupting the workers.

Members of the eco-group Les Amis de la Bourges set up a demonstration against a new religious complex due to be built in Saint-Pierre-de-Colombier, southern France.

The two groups mounted a stand-off near the site which reached its apex when the incensed nun tackled the protestor as he tried to run off with some building materials.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1825113/Nun-tackles-environment-protester-church
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 12:02:59 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

The deadliest weapon in the world is a nun with a ruler
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy