Author Topic: RFK Jr. comes out in favor of reparations, carving out lane to Biden’s left  (Read 821 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 RFK Jr. comes out in favor of reparations, carving out lane to Biden’s left
By Diana Glebova   
Published Oct. 18, 2023, 4:50 p.m. ET

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. supports issuing reparations to the black community, making him the most prominent 2024 candidate to favor the controversial policy meant to atone for slavery and legal segregation.

President Biden has largely been silent on the issue, leading to frustration among the far left.

Kennedy — who ditched his Democratic primary challenge to Biden earlier this month — has spoken out in favor of issuing federal dollars to “rebuild black infrastructure” like banks and businesses, and as well as “direct redress payments or tax credits” rather than no-strings cash giveaways.

“Communities that were specifically targeted for destruction need to be specifically targeted for repair,” he states on his campaign website.

“During Jim Crow, Black banks, businesses, hospitals, schools, and farms were targeted for destruction. Racists knew that without these, the Black community had no chance of building wealth. We must set federal dollars aside to rebuild Black infrastructure.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/rfk-jr-comes-out-for-reparations-forging-lane-to-bidens-left/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Hoodat

“Communities that were specifically targeted for destruction need to be specifically targeted for repair,” he states on his campaign website.

“During Jim Crow, Black banks, businesses, hospitals, schools, and farms were targeted
by Democrats for destruction. Racist Democrats knew that without these, the Black community had no chance of building wealth. We must set federal Democrat Party dollars aside to rebuild Black infrastructure.”

There, fixed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He has two strikes going against him; his last name is Kennedy and he's running as an independent.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

So.....
How does Steve Bannon feel about the idea of RFKjr as Trump's running mate?????? *hmmmm*
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hmph maybe he’s a plant to sink Biden then?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Kennedy is for reparations, there goes 90% of the votes for him from registered Republicans that dislike Trump.

Who empowered stinking politicians to spend money they don't have for events from over 150 years ago?  They should not have the right to make that decision.  PERIOD!!!!!

In the end, it doesn't matter.  The election will get fixed.  Kennedy and Trump both could get more votes than Biden, but with the switching of a few ones and zeroes, and a few hundred thousand/million ballots dropped here and there, and he wins like he did in 2020.  It will be even more blatant...the cheating that is, but it will not matter, for we have a totally corrupt SCOTUS.  We have four more years of Dumb and Dumber. 

I doubt we will see honest elections again over the rest of the century.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thank goodness.  I was afraid he had fooled enough people to think he was a moderate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No, he is not a moderate.  He is just one more insane liberal lunatic.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline LMAO

Thank goodness.  I was afraid he had fooled enough people to think he was a moderate.

I don't know how anyone could come to that conclusion. I've seen his record. Very left wing

The only reason we are having this discussion on reparation is racial division politics. That's it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know how anyone could come to that conclusion. I've seen his record. Very left wing

The only reason we are having this discussion on reparation is racial division politics. That's it
RFK ain't no JFK type Kennedy, he's more like Teddy crazy Kennedy, keeping the crazy inside was just beyond his ability.

Offline RetBobbyMI

And the lame media polls profess that he will take votes from Trump.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline LMAO

And the lame media polls profess that he will take votes from Trump.

I’m not sure if he would even take enough votes  away from Biden

Even less if they end up running another democrat in 2024, which, based on what I’ve seen lately from Biden, seems likely

If you can stomach it, watch his last “60 Minutes” interview and tell me you believe he’s gonna make it in office much longer. Everyone from the coaching that he got from the interviewer, he still struggled

I think the only thing that’s holding the Democrats back so far from the idea of replacing him is they have to go through Kamala Harris. And they know they have a problem with her. And she knows that  she can charge sexism and racism if they do try to dump her

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

If you can stomach it, watch his last “60 Minutes” interview and tell me you believe he’s gonna make it in office much longer. Everyone from the coaching that he got from the interviewer, he still struggled
I think the only thing that’s holding the Democrats back so far from the idea of replacing him is they have to go through Kamala Harris. And they know they have a problem with her. And she knows that  she can charge sexism and racism if they do try to dump her

The only way they can "dump" her is to have an actual open primary where the voters choose someone other than her.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 02:45:52 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kennedy can start by giving away the Kennedy family Trust Fund created with funds from Grandpa Joe's criminal activity, inlcuding bootlegging and stock fraud.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I’m not sure if he would even take enough votes  away from Biden

Even less if they end up running another democrat in 2024, which, based on what I’ve seen lately from Biden, seems likely

Perhaps Hillary will become Kamala's best new friend. :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 03:06:51 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cannot imagine who he thinks he is persuading with reparations nonsense? Even people on the far-Left oppose it.
The only people for reparations are radical racist Blacks and Communist anarchists, which are a miniscule number of votes.
And neither one of those small groups is going to vote for an old White male from the last century.

RFK sold his soul for a bowl of lentils. He put it all on the line for nothing. He lost millions of votes to gain a handful of Leftist radicals, who usually do not vote anyway. Idiotic move. He sabotaged his own campaign.

Even openly far-Left candidates 'never' come out for reparations. They have enough common sense to know it is not a devisive issue, it is a killer issue.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr on Why He Supports Strengthening Communities vs. Cash Reparations: “We can…build opportunity for black neighborhoods to build businesses and I know how to do that. You can do it through empowerment zones, through tax credits, through loans, through direct… "

https://twitter.com/Truth61211/status/1714808665138458786
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr on Why He Supports Strengthening Communities vs. Cash Reparations: “We can…build opportunity for black neighborhoods to build businesses and I know how to do that. You can do it through empowerment zones, through tax credits, through loans, through direct… "

https://twitter.com/Truth61211/status/1714808665138458786

Nothing about making those neighborhoods safe for individuals and businesses?

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

LATEST:
RFK Jr. called for a gov-run “smart grid” that could be easily turned on and off by the U.S. government.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1720070133983465835
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org