Author Topic: Hamas Provides a Clarifying Moment  (Read 408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hamas Provides a Clarifying Moment
« on: October 17, 2023, 02:08:53 pm »
October 17, 2023
Hamas Provides a Clarifying Moment
By Christopher Chantrill

Do you think that things have clarified somewhat over the last week since the Hamas massacres in Israel?

I get the feeling that our beloved leaders are caught, just a little, between a rock and a hard place. They would like to equivocate on the Palestinian Question, but the Hamas atrocities make it just a little more difficult. Our leaders like to be on the side of the Left-approved victims, and are embarrassed to support our friends -- like Israel.

And you know what? I couldn't be happier. The harder it becomes for our rulers to support fake victims, the happier it makes me.

Oh, I get it. Ever since Marx, lefty politicians have recognized that the royal road to political power is to pose as the savior of the victims, whether workers, women, blacks, gays, Palestinians. Never mind that most of the problems of the workers was due to government screwing up the economy with wars, inflations, deflations, and central bank incompetence. Never mind that, after the passage of the civil rights acts, pro-black politics is simple racism. Never mind that feminism has benefited high-born women and destroyed the traditional family that supports ordinary women. Never mind that the gay rights movement has morphed into the trans rights racket.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/10/hamas_provides_a_clarifying_moment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Hamas Provides a Clarifying Moment
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 02:12:07 am »
The USA has degenerated into a godless society where mutilation is celebrated.  Sterilize every last child, that is good.  Turn all the boys into girls and the girls into boys.  In essence, destroy our society.  And this is all led by freaks and degenerates.  Biden is the KING DEGENERATE.

Literally, who in their right mind thinks it is ok for a man with a penis and set of testicles to dress in a girls locker room, and compete against the same girls in athletics?  Only someone fully insane.  Yes, insane!!!

It is no mystery that the USA would betray an ally, and embrace a nation that has never been an ally, i.e. Ukraine.  Again, Biden is completely compromised with he and his son's dealings in Ukraine.  I am sure Zellensky completely owns Biden, and who knows who else?  As do the Chinese and Russians!!!

God help Israel, for who knows the complete level of compromise with our current POTUS.  He is the worst crook in USA history!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 02:13:56 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 02:26:17 am »

Oh, I get it. Ever since Marx, lefty politicians have recognized that the royal road to political power is to pose as the savior of the victims, whether workers, women, blacks, gays, Palestinians. Never mind that most of the problems of the workers was due to government screwing up the economy with wars, inflations, deflations, and central bank incompetence. Never mind that, after the passage of the civil rights acts, pro-black politics is simple racism. Never mind that feminism has benefited high-born women and destroyed the traditional family that supports ordinary women. Never mind that the gay rights movement has morphed into the trans rights racket....

Seriously good stuff there.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 02:29:59 am »

It is no mystery that the USA would betray an ally, and embrace a nation that has never been an ally, i.e. Ukraine. 

Ukraine sent troops to Afghanistan to fight beside us after 9/11 even though they weren't NATO members.  Don't recall any Israeli troops there.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 03:34:40 pm »
Ukraine sent troops to Afghanistan to fight beside us after 9/11 even though they weren't NATO members.  Don't recall any Israeli troops there.

Israel was asked to steer clear of Afghanistan, because if they had gotten involved that would have been the end of international involvement in that war.  All the Arab countries would have pulled out and re-targeted their weapons on Israel, as we are seeing today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: