Author Topic: So, it’s all about the Benjamins after all!  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So, it’s all about the Benjamins after all!
« on: October 18, 2023, 02:57:12 pm »
October 18, 2023
So, it’s all about the Benjamins after all!
By Lynne Lechter

In 2019, Rep. Ilan Omar let her views on Jews be known when she tweeted, “It’s all about the Benjamins, baby"  in a sleazy reference to hundred dollar bills.

Surprisingly, but to its credit, the entire Democratic Caucus condemned Omar’s comments.

But what about those Benjamins?  Have you ever wondered  why so many of America’s youth, in colleges and universities and even public government schools, have a vociferous, cult-like admiration for all things Arab, and in particular, all things Palestinian?  And their dislike for Jews, Israel and secondarily America?

How does this fixation fit with their fixation with social justice, equity, and intersectionality?

It doesn’t!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/10/so_its_all_about_the_benjamins_after_all.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: So, it’s all about the Benjamins after all!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 03:10:06 pm »
"Pro-Palestinian" is a Liberal euphemism for Liberals' anti-semitism.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 03:16:10 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2023, 03:12:04 pm »
It would be interesting to question some of the students if they thought Adolf Hitler was right

I’m wondering if they even know who Adolf Hitler was
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 07:39:07 pm »
Have you ever wondered  why so many of America’s youth, in colleges and universities and even public government schools, have a vociferous, cult-like admiration for all things Arab, and in particular, all things Palestinian?

No.

Maybe I have just lived a sheltered life,but I can honestly  say  I  don't know a single person personally who admires Arabs because of their "culture".

To the best of my knowledge,I have never even met anyone that liked them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!