Author Topic: BORDER TOWN USA: Twice Deported Honduran Migrant Charged in Two Tennessee Murders  (Read 268 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER TOWN USA: Twice Deported Honduran Migrant Charged in Two Tennessee Murders

RANDY CLARK15 Oct 2023225

BORDER TOWN, USA — A Honduran migrant illegally present in the United States has been arrested by the Nashville Metro Police Department for the second time in one week in connection with two separate Nashville murders. Police announced the arrest on Tuesday of Kevin Castro-Garcia, who is suspected of murdering of 37-year-old Elmer Nahum Miranda-Martinez. On Friday, CASTRO-Garcia was charged with a second homicide involving the murder of Brandon Rivas-Noriega, reported missing earlier this month.

According to Nashville Metro Police Department officials, CASTRO-Garcia is illegally in the United States and has been twice deported by ICE, according to a news report by WZTV in Nashville. The latest arrest involves the discovery of decomposing remains by police in the trunk of a 2015 Ford Focus parked behind an abandoned trailer home on Rural Hill Road in Antioch, Tennessee.

According to authorities, the remains were identified as those of 26-year-old Brandon Rivas-Noriega, who was last seen driving the vehicle on October 3. Family members reported Rivas missing after receiving messages from him stating he was in trouble and needed money.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/10/15/border-town-usa-twice-deported-honduran-migrant-charged-in-two-tennessee-murders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pinochet helicopter ride...