Author Topic: Chicago is giving $9,000 to migrants to cover their rent and help furnish their apartments as stagge  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Chicago is giving $9,000 to migrants to cover their rent and help furnish their apartments as staggering report reveals a single medical firm raked in $7.2MILLION sheltering the city's asylum seekers for just one month

Story by Germania Rodriguez Poleo For Dailymail.Com •
18h

The Windy City is struggling with over 11,000 migrants in shelters and 4,000 staying in police stations and the O'Hare International Airport

The city has allocated $4 million to help migrants find temporary housing, and the state has contributed another $38 million

Mayor Johnson and several city council members are scheduled to visit the border this week

Chicago is giving $9,000 in rental assistance to migrants in need of temporary housing - after it paid a medical firm a staggering $7.2million for staffing shelters for just one week, according to official records.

The Windy City is struggling with over 11,000 migrants in shelters and 4,000 staying in police stations and the O'Hare International Airport after more than 18,000 have arrived in the city in one year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chicago-is-giving-9-000-to-migrants-to-cover-their-rent-and-help-furnish-their-apartments-as-staggering-report-reveals-a-single-medical-firm-raked-in-7-2million-sheltering-the-city-s-asylum-seekers-for-just-one-month/ar-AA1iiIx0?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=eb368e20ceed459d8566e0ec01e27438&ei=41
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The good citizens of Chicago deserve to pay every cent of it for electing the corrupt politicians who infest the city and decided on virtual signaling themselves as a "sanctuary city." :grouphug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson