Author Topic: BIDEN IS MAKING THE WORLD DANGEROUS AGAIN  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BIDEN IS MAKING THE WORLD DANGEROUS AGAIN
« on: October 13, 2023, 03:49:01 pm »
As the United States is led by an incompetent President, war is raging in Israel for the first time in fifty years and the world is spiraling out of control

BIDEN IS MAKING THE WORLD DANGEROUS AGAIN

By Jeff Crouere ——Bio and Archives--October 11, 2023

In thirty-three months in office, President Joe Biden has destroyed more than our country’s economy and border security. He has also compromised our national security and placed the entire world in grave peril.

As President Donald Trump has stated many times, “We are closer to World War III than we've ever been.” With Biden as President, the world has become a much more dangerous place. While China escalates their militaristic threats against Taiwan, Russia continues with their invasion of Ukraine, which may continue for years.

The latest war was launched by the Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas into southern Israel on the Jewish holiday of Shemini Atzeret. The latest reports indicate that at least 700 people have died, scores of Israeli citizens and military personnel were taken hostage and more than 2,200 are injured.

Hamas attacked by land, sea, and air, with armed terrorists using paragliders to cross into the country. According to Israeli defense officials, at least 2,500 rockets were fired by Hamas. Israel is now “at war,’ according to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, for the first time since 1973.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/biden-is-making-the-world-dangerous-again
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: BIDEN IS MAKING THE WORLD DANGEROUS AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 10:51:53 pm »
The utopian Woke whores got their way last President election.  So much bitching about the utopia they fought so damn hard for and got their way.  Yet so few willing to admit to their handiwork, Joe Biden now.  When psychopath LIARS rule, and get their way, eh?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions