Author Topic: Green Groups That Have Backed Palestinians Offer Justifications, Silence After Hamas Attacks  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Green Groups That Have Backed Palestinians Offer Justifications, Silence After Hamas Attacks
ISRAEL-PALESTINIAN-CONFLICT-GAZA

NICK POPE
CONTRIBUTOR
October 09, 2023

Several environmentalist groups that have advocated for the Palestinian cause have had little to say about the massive terror attacks launched by Hamas over the weekend.

The Sunrise Movement, Fridays for Future and 350.org have variously supported the Palestinian cause and “decolonization” movements in the recent past, but have not yet released their own statements regarding the massive Hamas terrorist attack against Israel over the weekend. Some environmentalist groups view climate change and “decolonization” as inextricably linked because, in their view, the colonial era established unjust and exploitative economic systems that have subsequently evolved to drive climate change, according to The Club of Rome, an international policy think tank.

The Sunrise Movement, an environmental and social advocacy organization, has reposted a statement from an organization called IfNotNow, which says that “we cannot and will not say today’s actions by Palestinian militants are unprovoked” and that “every day under Israel’s system of apartheid is a provocation.” Hamas’ Saturday surprise attack has resulted in at least 700 deaths and numerous abductions, according to Axios, with Americans among the dead, prompting Israel to declare war against Hamas in response as reports of atrocities surface. (RELATED: ‘Squad’ Dems Weigh In After Terrorists Murder Hundreds In Israel)

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/09/palestine-environmentalist-groups-hamas-terror-attack/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Go Green...

So you can ALWAYS be on the wrong side.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Noticed that some of these Palstinan protestors were carrying identical (exact graphically) signs that Antifa was using asking to Boycott U.S. Oil Companies.

They can't even hide their associations.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.