Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 24004 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Re: BREAKING....Thread 4...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #826 on: October 19, 2023, 10:21:44 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #827 on: October 19, 2023, 10:29:00 pm »
@Kamaji

It  can also be a VERY smart and  effective "fake-out" that keeps the enemy on their toes,and makes them exhausted from lack of sleep by the time you actually  attack.

:thumbsup:

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #829 on: October 19, 2023, 10:53:36 pm »
From mystery's post 782 above, regarding greasy gavin:
"But the visit will boost his national profile, as the vast majority of Americans support Israel in the conflict."

Off topic, but why would greasy gavin need to have his "national profile" "boosted"?

Something to do with what's gonna happen next year?

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #830 on: October 20, 2023, 03:36:51 am »
Mario Nawfal
@MarioNawfal
🚨 JUST IN: Captagon Drug Found on Bodies of Hamas Members

- Captagon, a drug used by Hamas members, has been discovered on the bodies of Hamas members and prisoners.
- Also known as "cocaine for the poor," Captagon is believed to enable Hamas members to carry out their acts with composure and indifference.
- The drug is reportedly produced in Lebanon and Syria, and extremist Salafist elements, including ISIS, have been known to use it.

Source: Channel 12 News
8:01 AM · Oct 19, 2023
---------------------
GT𝕏Media
@GTX_Media
Captagon, also known by its chemical name fenethylline, is a synthetic drug that is chemically similar to both amphetamine and theophylline. It was originally developed in the 1960s as a combination of amphetamine and theophylline, which is a stimulant found in tea and some asthma medications.

Captagon gained notoriety for its stimulant effects, including increased alertness, energy, and euphoria. It was initially prescribed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), narcolepsy, and depression. However, due to its potential for abuse and addictive properties, it was eventually banned in most countries.

In recent years, Captagon has become associated with illegal production and trafficking in certain regions, particularly in the Middle East. Some reports suggest that illicit production of Captagon may involve using alternative substances, as the original fenethylline formula is now illegal.

It's important to note that the production, possession, and use of Captagon outside of approved medical contexts is illegal and can have serious health and legal consequences. This substance is considered a controlled substance in many countries due to its potential for misuse and harm.
8:15 AM · Oct 19, 2023

In the 80’s I had personal experience with Captagon. I was working endless hours in a small town in Trinidad. I was burned out and exhausted. The local pharmacist gave me Captagon. It was amazing but I knew I had to back off or have other problems. But, I was Superman when I took it.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #831 on: October 20, 2023, 04:53:48 am »
I'm sorry, but Cori Bush on her best day is a major moron.  Anyone calling January 6th an insurrection lacks any comprehension of what would happen if we had a REAL INSURRECTION!!!