Author Topic: Illegal immigrants from Middle East arrested at US border over past 10 days: Steve Daines  (Read 330 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrants from Middle East arrested at US border over past 10 days: Steve Daines
© Provided by Washington Examiner

Illegal immigrants from Middle Eastern countries have been caught and arrested by Border Patrol agents on the United States-Mexico border since the start of the month, a cause for concern in light of the Hamas terror attack in Israel, according to a Republican senator.

Sen. Steve Daines of Montana visited the Rio Grande Valley in southern Texas Wednesday to learn how people were traveling through sometimes more than a dozen countries to get to the United States and was alarmed by the number of people coming into the country, particularly those who could not be chased down.

"Since the first of October, Border Patrol agents have apprehended individuals from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya. Malaysia, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Yemen," Daines said in a media call following his visit. "This is just in the last 10 days."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/illegal-immigrants-from-middle-east-arrested-at-us-border-over-past-10-days-steve-daines/ar-AA1i72fW?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a6ca88d250e94d44bd97911f33b705f7&ei=10
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Again, they have been 'apprehended' but what are they doing with them afterwards???? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.