Author Topic: Thermal Video: Green New Deal Architect AOC Appears to Release Gas During Live Interview  (Read 635 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Why do I have a hard time believing that someone was using a thermal camera during an interview?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Why do I have a hard time believing that someone was using a thermal camera during an interview?

Nonbeliever!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
FLIR infrared cameras can discern temp and volitle organic emissions both.  Even way back 10+ years ago, my group conducted fugitive montoring scans with these devices.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
FLIR infrared cameras can discern temp and volitle organic emissions both.  Even way back 10+ years ago, my group conducted fugitive montoring scans with these devices.

Yes...but who uses them during routine interviews?

Offline PeteS in CA

The US military has been using Forward Looking Infra Red sensors since at least the 1970s. Some scopes for rifles use IR. The technology is common and capable enough. I just can't picture a news (or skews) organization using such a device during an interview. It would serve no purpose.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

If she was speaking...of course gas was being spouted. They didn't even need a camera to verify.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If she was speaking...of course gas was being spouted. They didn't even need a camera to verify.

Correct. She always talks out of her ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

:silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The US military has been using Forward Looking Infra Red sensors since at least the 1970s. Some scopes for rifles use IR. The technology is common and capable enough. I just can't picture a news (or skews) organization using such a device during an interview. It would serve no purpose.

Got to agree there, but the camera view does look like a FLIR device in thermal mode.   Why is it there?   Beat's me.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It is from the Dilley Meme Team .
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm praying for the day when someone kicks AOC so hard she'll have to clear her throat to fart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Interestingly enough...

A functional analysis of deception detection of a mock crime using infrared thermal imaging and the Concealed Information Test

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590493/
Abstract
The purpose of this study was to utilize thermal imaging and the Concealed Information Test to detect deception in participants who committed a mock crime. A functional analysis using a functional ANOVA and a functional discriminant analysis was conducted to decrease the variation in the physiological data collected through the thermal imaging camera. Participants chose between a non-crime mission (Innocent Condition: IC), or a mock crime (Guilty Condition: GC) of stealing a wallet in a computer lab. Temperature in the periorbital region of the face was measured while questioning participants regarding mock crime details. Results revealed that the GC showed significantly higher temperatures when responding to crime relevant items compared to irrelevant items, while the IC did not. The functional ANOVA supported the initial results that facial temperatures of the GC elevated when responding to crime relevant items, demonstrating an interaction between group (guilty/innocent) and relevance (relevant/irrelevant). The functional discriminant analysis revealed that answering crime relevant items can be used to discriminate guilty from innocent participants. These results suggest that measuring facial temperatures in the periorbital region while conducting the Concealed Information Test is able to differentiate the GC from the IC.
There may be something to using thermal imaging to detect lies.

Maybe everyone should be using one, in conjunction with the more ordinary cameras, at least when interviewing politicians.  But then, detecting truthfulness might be the anomalous state among that study group. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, but that was quite the plume... :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis