Author Topic: James Woods warns a Hamas-like ‘army is surely walking across Biden’s non-existent border every day’  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
James Woods warns a Hamas-like ‘army is surely walking across Biden’s non-existent border every day’
10/11/2023 // News Editors // 740 Views

Hollywood star James Woods has warned that a Hamas-like army of terrorists is almost certainly walking across President Biden’s open southern border “every day” — echoing fears raised by a growing number of people since Hamas launched its attack on Israel on Saturday.

(Article by David Ng republished from Breitbart.com)

James Woods noted that in their zeal to blame intelligence failures for the attacks, liberals have failed to recognize that Biden’s open border has put all Americans in harm’s way.

Pundits are wailing about intelligence failures that led to the terrorist slaughter perpetrated by Hamas against children and woman. Yet not one liberal apologist has considered that an equivalent silent army is surely walking across Biden’s non-existent border every day.

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) October 9, 2023

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-10-11-james-woods-hamas-like-army-walking-border.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson