Author Topic: Hamas Is Reportedly Using Rape as Warfare. Where Are the Feminists?  (Read 308 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Hamas Is Reportedly Using Rape as Warfare. Where Are the Feminists? | Opinion
Story by Monica Osborne •
18h

Just when you thought the news out of Israel couldn't get any worse, reports emerged Tuesday morning that 40 babies had been executed by the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas. Some of these babies were reportedly beheaded. Read that again: So-called Palestinian resistance fighters, cowards targeting the most vulnerable, cut off the heads of babies.

The report joined widespread ones of sexual assault and rape during Hamas's medieval, ISIS-style rampage. It joined footage of women abducted with their babies, grandmothers taken hostage and paraded down the streets of Gaza. According to one survivor, "They came to slaughter, to destroy. I know they kidnapped girls. They raped women even after killing them." Another survivor tells of returning to the site later to look for his friends, and seeing mostly bodies "of young women, lying cold and mutilated." Another widely-shared video showed a young woman's nearly naked body, lifeless and mutilated, being paraded through the streets of Gaza in the back of a pickup truck. Palestinian men sat on her, draped their legs over her, pulled at her hair, and spit on her: a broken female body brandished like a trophy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hamas-is-reportedly-using-rape-as-warfare-where-are-the-feminists-opinion/ar-AA1i0ewh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d74cec95d4694f72b1d35f469d18be2c&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Hamas Is Reportedly Using Rape as Warfare. Where Are the Feminists?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 02:49:52 pm »
Since most feminists are democrats, they probably support Hamas on this. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 03:06:41 pm »
Several leaders of the Me Too movement were openly vocal anti-Semites. Feminazi silence, plus or minus a few outlier near-outsiders,  is predictable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 10:55:55 pm »