Author Topic: Pope Francis’ Climate Agenda Suffers From ‘Inconvenient Facts’  (Read 300 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY GREGORY WRIGHTSTONE ON OCT 11, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Pope Francis’ Climate Agenda Suffers From ‘Inconvenient Facts’

Pope Francis pushed his globalist climate agenda in a new Apostolic Exhortation called ‘Laudate Deum.’

The climate alarmism advocated by ‘Laudate Deum’ is based on false science, according to expert Gregory Wrightstone, Executive Director of the C02 Coalition. [emphasis, links added]

Now, Wrightstone has published his new book, ‘Inconvenient Facts,’ exposing the biggest problems in climate alarmism pushed by Pope Francis and the globalist elites.

Green energy is the real disaster for humanity, argues Wrightstone. Now, LifeSIteNews Senior Correspondent Jim Hale sits one-on-one with Wrighstone, diving into the facts — and fakery — about Pope Francis’ green energy agenda.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/pope-francis-climate-agenda-suffers-from-inconvenient-facts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Pope Francis’ Climate Agenda Suffers From ‘Inconvenient Facts’
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 10:18:06 pm »
Stick to God, Francis. He's probably got more "control" over the climate than does humanity.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Pope Francis’ Climate Agenda Suffers From ‘Inconvenient Facts’
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 07:35:47 am »
Stick to God, Francis. He's probably got more "control" over the climate than does humanity.
It is that lack of faith in The Almighty, His creation, and His ability to run things that makes this Pope less than he should be.

What example does this give the faithful?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis