Author Topic: Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate  (Read 20371 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2024, 09:27:12 pm »
Is this illegal?  If not, I will contribute to the buyout.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2024, 10:37:41 pm »
@Cyber Liberty 
Arizona Republican Party chair Jeff DeWit caught on secret recording trying to bribe Kari Lake not to run for the Senate.  ...
"There are very powerful people who want to keep you out," he said.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1749893378165391480

There is a meeting of State Committeemen this weekend, and the Wife and I are SCs.  Mrs. Liberty and I can't go, but we are sending Proxies with a friend who is going.  There is a movement to recall DeWit, and our votes are going there.  Also, we'll be voting "No" on any of DeWit's proposed Bylaw changes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2024, 11:37:40 pm »
I wish her luck, but please lady retool your campaign and drop the MAGA sloganeering and tactics. Constant flag waving and tough rhetoric won't get you across the line.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2024, 11:44:53 pm »
I wish her luck, but please lady retool your campaign and drop the MAGA sloganeering and tactics. Constant flag waving and tough rhetoric won't get you across the line.

She's had her head up Trump's ass from the git-go. I've seen no evidence that's she's going to pull it out.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2024, 12:45:33 am »
I am new here but I only see comments about Lake, Sinema, and Gallego.  I'd like to know what others think about Sheriff Mark Lamb.  As of right now, I am leaning towards supporting him and will vote for him in the primary this coming March.

Look at my post....two prior to yours. 

I like Lamb.  I've heard him speak a number of times and he's pretty down-to-earth and a very upbeat kind of guy.  He is hands on with the immigration stuff.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2024, 12:49:26 am »
A little more on Gallego from the Free Beacon:

You nailed it.  Gallego is a certifiable whacko leftist who is so confident in his stupidity that the lemmings on other side just suck up to him.

Some of the stuff he comes up would result in a state wide insurrection !!!!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2024, 01:09:12 am »
She's had her head up Trump's ass from the git-go. I've seen no evidence that's she's going to pull it out.

Laura Loomer lite.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2024, 01:30:49 am »
I've lost interest.   :shrug:

I'll cede the point to my good friends in AZ - y'all do what you want...
But she has a Palin-esque talent for being the center of drama.

None for me. I'll pass.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2024, 03:42:50 pm »

None for me. I'll pass.

I agree with your comment about the drama. 

And she seems pretty fixed on her path. 

If she'd shut up about the previous elections (that does not mean stop pursuing legal action, but just stop flapping her gums), she'd look better in the eyes of some (who she probably needs). 

And the timing of this whole thing sucks.  Why did she wait 10 freaking months ?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2024, 04:31:55 pm »

None for me. I'll pass.

And it comes across as too much fanfare, too clever by half, too over the top. People see thru it and it falls flat.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2024, 05:10:05 pm »
I agree with your comment about the drama. 

And she seems pretty fixed on her path. 

If she'd shut up about the previous elections (that does not mean stop pursuing legal action, but just stop flapping her gums), she'd look better in the eyes of some (who she probably needs). 

And the timing of this whole thing sucks.  Why did she wait 10 freaking months ?

She had her reasons, and gives no care about what you think about it.  Dewit has been doing real harm to the legions of Republican Precinct Committeemen.  I am glad Jill Norquist is at the helm, now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2024, 03:14:11 am »
She had her reasons, and gives no care about what you think about it.

Boy, you don't disappoint.

1.  If you know what she "had her reasons, feel free to share (that or face being called a fraud) what they are.

2.  Nobody cares.  Maybe not in your echo chamber.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2024/01/24/kari-lake-force-jeff-dewit-resignation/72341758007/

Spare me the "attack the messenger" garbage.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2024, 03:15:30 am »
And it comes across as too much fanfare, too clever by half, too over the top. People see thru it and it falls flat.

She's back to being a loose canon.

Regressed substantially. 

Why did she need DeWitt gone so fast.  And why wait 10 months as the party is just gearing up for November.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2024, 03:16:31 am »
  I am glad Jill Norquist is at the helm, now.

Nobody cares.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2024, 03:28:17 am »
Kari Lake is booed at bad-tempered meeting of the Arizona Republican Party days after chairman is forced to resign

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kari-lake-is-booed-at-bad-tempered-meeting-of-the-arizona-republican-party-days-after-chairman-is-forced-to-resign/ar-BB1hmLaN?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=b280d149f11c49bea42356e8a1cb0482&ei=12

Vera Gebran, who ran for state chair last year, said she had seen Lake speak all over the country, and had never seen her get such a hostile reception.

'I think she was booed because of a perception that she's gone too far,' she said.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2024, 03:41:50 am »

1.  If you know what she "had her reasons, feel free to share (that or face being called a fraud) what they are.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2024/01/24/kari-lake-force-jeff-dewit-resignation/72341758007/

@Cyber Liberty 's chops, especially having to do with AZ politics, are without question. You will convince no one here that he is a fraud.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2024, 03:43:19 am »

Yeah... Like I said.... Palin-esque  happy77

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2024, 05:09:20 am »
@Cyber Liberty 's chops, especially having to do with AZ politics, are without question. You will convince no one here that he is a fraud.

Whatever.

Lake was apparently booed at the State Mandatory meeting.  I am waiting for video or to speak to the folks I know who attended. 

There are already things being talked about, that if true, will show this was all orchestrated. 

if that is the case, Lake is toast and history.

I still can't figure out what the hell she was thinking.

Maybe your man can tell us what her reasons were since he seems to know that "she had them".

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2024, 05:15:34 am »
No way.....

One of Lakes Campaign managers says that Christians could "take control".  See quote below.......

Which church is he talking about....catholic, baptist, JW ?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2024/01/26/kari-lake-campaign-evangelical-christian-nationalists/72366739007/

He said, “How do we take back America? … We do it by your local church taking over your town … Every church should run their town. Every single one of them … .”

He also said, “I absolutely believe we’re going to take back America. The way we do it is by starting at the local level and building out and then taking over the country. As the result of taking county after county ... Christians could control America like this (snaps his fingers) if they chose to do it.”

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2024, 08:06:16 pm »

Tell me you did not link an AZ Central page (Laurie Roberts, no less!) thinking I would believe a word of it.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2024, 08:11:17 pm »

I could not attend yesterday's meeting, though I know it would be a crap show, but Mrs. Liberty and I did send Proxies with a friend who DID attend.

Mrs. was not up to the 4-hour drive to get there, and as the messages from my friends come it, I am glad I missed this one.  This has Trump fingerprints all over it, and this does not please me.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2024, 08:16:43 pm »
I could not attend yesterday's meeting, though I know it would be a crap show, but Mrs. Liberty and I did send Proxies with a friend who DID attend.

Mrs. was not up to the 4-hour drive to get there, and as the messages from my friends come it, I am glad I missed this one.  This has Trump fingerprints all over it, and this does not please me.

I haven't heard... I DO hope Missus Slippy is doing well... recovering...
As to the meet, an Tumpy's greasy fingerprints... I dunno, I can't say. don't need to look that far.
All I know is Lake stinks like drama, and more drama is the last thing needed.

Online libertybele

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2024, 08:51:36 pm »

Hope the Mrs. continues to heal and do well.  You both deserve a much needed break anyways.  Rumors have swirled about a Lake and Trump ticket .... sigh ... it's disheartening.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.