State Chapters > Arizona

Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate

<< < (4/16) > >>

Loree G:
I am new here but I only see comments about Lake, Sinema, and Gallego.  I'd like to know what others think about Sheriff Mark Lamb.  As of right now, I am leaning towards supporting him and will vote for him in the primary this coming March.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Loree G on November 15, 2023, 01:30:22 am ---I am new here but I only see comments about Lake, Sinema, and Gallego.  I'd like to know what others think about Sheriff Mark Lamb.  As of right now, I am leaning towards supporting him and will vote for him in the primary this coming March.

--- End quote ---

Hi!  Welcome to The Briefing Room @Loree G  I'm not from Arizona so I can comment on Lamb, but I just wanted to welcome you.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Loree G on November 15, 2023, 01:30:22 am ---I am new here but I only see comments about Lake, Sinema, and Gallego.  I'd like to know what others think about Sheriff Mark Lamb.  As of right now, I am leaning towards supporting him and will vote for him in the primary this coming March.

--- End quote ---

Welcome @Loree G!  This is but 1 thread in the tapestry. I live in AZ, by the way!

Gefn:

--- End quote ---

@Loree G

I don't live in Arizona, but I really thought he was good in "60 Days In" and quite handsome too

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Gefn on November 15, 2023, 01:11:43 pm ---@Loree G

I don't live in Arizona, but I really thought he was good in "60 Days In" and quite handsome too

--- End quote ---

I have met Sheriff Lamb a couple of times...he's a good guy.  A "Constitutional Sheriff."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version