State Chapters > Arizona

Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate

<< < (3/15) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on October 17, 2023, 04:30:07 am ---Do you like Gallego ?

--- End quote ---

That is not a serious question.  Guess.

Fishrrman:
Hmmm... reconsidering from my post above...

Gallego and Sinema may split enough of the vote on the left (independents, too) so that Ms. Lake could win with a plurality (not an outright majority).

Do they have "runoffs" in AZ if no candidate gets about 50% ??

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on October 17, 2023, 10:38:20 pm ---Hmmm... reconsidering from my post above...

Gallego and Sinema may split enough of the vote on the left (independents, too) so that Ms. Lake could win with a plurality (not an outright majority).

Do they have "runoffs" in AZ if no candidate gets about 50% ??

--- End quote ---

We do not have runoffs in Arizona.

HikerGuy83:
I have heard Mark Lamb speak a couple of times.  I like him.

mountaineer:
Poll Reportedly Shows Sen. Sinema Losing Re-Election Despite ‘Pulling Votes from Lake’ in 3-Way Contest
November 3, 2023

A new survey reportedly conducted last month was revealed Monday, and suggests Senator Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ) is polling in third place against Representative Ruben Gallego (D-AZ-03) and former gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, despite apparently pulling a significant number of Republican voters.

The poll was commissioned by the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) and obtained by Puck News. The poll allegedly shows Gallego in first place with the support of 41 percent of Arizona voters and Lake in second place with 37 percent. Sinema finished in a distant third place, with the support of just 17 percent of Arizonans.

A spokesman for the NRSC reportedly told reporter Andrew Desiderio “the poll had a margin of error” of 4.4 percent, which means “Gallego and Lake would be in a statistical tie.” ...
https://arizonasuntimes.com/politics/poll-reportedly-shows-sen-sinema-losing-re-election-despite-pulling-votes-from-lake-in-3-way-contest/tpappert/2023/11/03/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version