Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate

(1/15) > >>

mystery-ak:
Kari Lake Officially Launches Bid For US Senate

Henry Rodgers
Chief National Correspondent
October 10, 2023 10:05 PM ET
Font Size:

Former Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake officially launched her campaign Tuesday night for U.S. Senate in Arizona.

“We are living in some dangerous times. The world is on fire. And every day Joe Biden wakes up and pours gasoline on it,” Lake said in her announcement speech.

“The only way to fix our problems is with America First policies. President Trump showed us how to do it. Remember four years ago we had $2 a gallon gas. The border was secure, inflation was non-existent, the economy worked for every American. We were thriving and then Joe Biden stumbles into the White House and he sent us on the kamikaze mission to total destruction,” Lake said.

“The propagandists back there in the media have done absolutely nothing except cheer him on and cheer on the Democrats,” she added.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/10/kari-lake-officially-launches-bid-us-senate-arizona/

Fishrrman:
Ms. Lake already got snookered on a two-way race for governor.

How's she gonna do on a THREE-way race for senator?

Cyber Liberty:
I've lost interest.   :shrug:

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 12, 2023, 01:38:56 am ---I've lost interest.   :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Me too.   Maybe a career in TV would suit her better.

HikerGuy83:
It will be curious to see if she does another "John McCain" and trys to destroy her opponents instead of doing like she did in the general and just look "smart" (which really did...in my estimation). 

If she gets all stupid on her opposition, I won't be supporting her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version