Author Topic: 3 Things America’s National Interest Demands After The Heinous Hamas Attack  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
3 Things Our National Interest Demands After The Hamas Attack
Ben Weingarten

When the Iran-backed jihadists of Hamas attacked Israel, butchering Jews in numbers equivalent to more than 45,000 Americans, raping them, and taking them hostage, the genocidal Jew-haters sparked a potential global conflagration. By murdering and taking Americans hostage, as Iran and its proxies have been doing since the very start of the mullahs’ theocratic takeover, Hamas also took this fight to us.

That our greatest ally; most pivotal military, intelligence, and technological partner; and the first line of defense in a bellicose, often barbarous, and anti-American region is under existential threat, and that the threat has come for our people, compels an American response.

By the same token, many are rightly skeptical about involving ourselves in any foreign conflict — let alone one in the Middle East, where over the last quarter-century Americans have sacrificed so much in blood and treasure, only to see our nation’s power erode and the threats persist. We are a divided country, thinly stretched, and war-weary.

Given this volatile situation, and Americans’ competing concerns, what does the U.S. national interest demand with respect to the war forced on Israel and us? I propose three things.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/17/3-things-americas-national-interest-demands-after-the-heinous-hamas-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
1. Defend Americans and Secure the Homeland
2. America Must Do No Harm
3. Let Israel Vigorously Defend Itself

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Add a fourth: No refugees come here.  If the Muslim nations surrounding the area will not take them, we definitely should not import the seeds of terrorist activity here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I hate to say this, but Biden is NOT going to adhere to any of the above notions.  He will do just the opposite.

He does not answer to the people of America.  He does not care what we think.  His election is guaranteed, because they will even more blatantly cheat in 2024 to stop Trump.  And I am talking about both the Democommies and the Republicans.  Both parties worked against Trump in 2020.

WE HAVE FOUR MORE YEARS OF DUMB AND DUMBER COMING.  INFLATION GOING INTO THE DOUBLE DIGITS, AND A LEADER WHO IS UTTERLY CLUELESS.  UGGH!!!!!!!!!