Author Topic: Press: Finally — a hard, honest look at Joe Biden  (Read 518 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Press: Finally — a hard, honest look at Joe Biden
« on: October 10, 2023, 03:06:11 pm »
Press: Finally — a hard, honest look at Joe Biden
© Provided by The Hill

After all of Donald Trump’s lies, you almost yearn for the good old days of George W. Bush. He didn’t lie (except for “weapons of mass destruction”), he just mangled his words. My favorite “Bushism” came on Nov. 6, 2000, when he complained to a rally in Bentonville, Ark.: “They misunderestimated me!” 

Hah! Bush should complain! He was hardly misunderestimated at all, compared to the way people misunderestimate Joe Biden every day. He has accomplished more, and gotten less credit for it, than any president in history.   

All the media write about is Biden’s poll numbers. Few are telling the whole story of the Biden administration, its high points and low. Until now. It’s all there in a new book by the Atlantic’s Franklin Foer about Biden and his first two years as president: “The Last Politician.” 

Foer’s book is not hagiography, but it’s not hate-mongering, either. It’s an honest assessment of Biden as politician and president, his strengths and weaknesses, where he has delivered and where he has not. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/press-finally-a-hard-honest-look-at-joe-biden/ar-AA1hYT7S?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2e85ad37c2ee4717a4338f364d542e56&ei=26
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Press: Finally — a hard, honest look at Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 03:18:15 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 03:18:41 pm »
Every president has their  sycophants.

In the case of Biden, his are concentrated in the press
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 03:52:38 pm »
We better be careful on who replaces Biden.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2023, 04:07:47 pm »
Honest as part of the by-line of a MSM article?

They are testing the outer limits of hypocrisy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2023, 04:26:45 pm »
From a left-wing perspective, I could see them being thrilled with the achievements of the Biden Administration.  But that is not the same thing as fairly evaluating Biden as an individual.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2023, 10:56:22 pm »
Show of hands, please:
How many members still think ol' white joe will be "the candidate" next year...?

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2023, 11:55:41 pm »
Show of hands, please:
How many members still think ol' white joe will be "the candidate" next year...?

Hey, I didn't think he'd make it this far...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2023, 12:02:33 am »
Hey, I didn't think he'd make it this far...

I thought he would make it 6 months into his administration and step down.  :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2023, 09:43:00 am »
The god messiah, who saved us from the evil Trump has blemishes?  Who knew? and only 3 years later?
 :smokin: :chairbang: :smokin: :chairbang: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions